Song titles

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Re: Song titles

Post by bi*moonpoet »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl
You love who you love it's not 'loving different' it's 'loving' everyone does it.
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club.
There's always someone cooler than you
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club. dancing with myself

bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Post by bi*moonpoet »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club. dancing with myself Wish you were here
You love who you love it's not 'loving different' it's 'loving' everyone does it.
Dave875d
Loyal

Post by Dave875d »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club. dancing with myself Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."

James Thurber

"Little things affect little minds."

Disraeli, The Two Nations [1845]

"Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither."

--Benjamin Franklin
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain .
There's always someone cooler than you
jamie
Loyal

Post by jamie »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain, and see I love you, like a prayer,
You breathe the strangest twist

upon your lips, "and we shall be together..."
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain, and see I love you, like a prayer, whisper in your ear

bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Post by bi*moonpoet »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain, and see I love you, like a prayer, whisper in your ear ,Don't Speak
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain, and see I love you, like a prayer, whisper in your ear ,Don't Speak, you know you want me

bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Post by bi*moonpoet »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain, and see I love you, like a prayer, whisper in your ear ,Don't Speak, you know you want me ,Let's Push Things Forward
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain, and see I love you, like a prayer, whisper in your ear ,Don't Speak, you know you want me ,Let's Push Things Forward. We Can Work it Out
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Post by bi*moonpoet »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain, and see I love you, like a prayer, whisper in your ear ,Don't Speak, you know you want me ,Let's Push Things Forward. We Can Work it Out , I'm With You
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain, and see I love you, like a prayer, whisper in your ear ,Don't Speak, you know you want me ,Let's Push Things Forward. We Can Work it Out , I'm With You, You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Post by bi*moonpoet »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain, and see I love you, like a prayer, whisper in your ear ,Don't Speak, you know you want me ,Let's Push Things Forward. We Can Work it Out , I'm With You, You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl) ,In Your Eyes
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain, and see I love you, like a prayer, whisper in your ear ,Don't Speak, you know you want me ,Let's Push Things Forward. We Can Work it Out , I'm With You, You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl) ,In Your Eyes You Wont See Me

bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Post by bi*moonpoet »

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest --hemorrhage in my hands, closer into my heart. It's tough to have a crush Superman, now use both hands, the closer it gets, too little too late, my lips are sealed, nothing brown eyed girl. Plastic Jesus father of mine, story of my old man, the shadow of the past, the little things hurt, the pain inside. I wanna be a cowboy baby -Warning-No Such Thing NO Life, all i wanna do sweetness Alone I break, wake up hate everything to everyone , Adieu mon aimee. Ashes to ashes, another one bites the dust my way, all night long I'm With You, without you Unwanted. This kiss Don't Speak, i wana hear your heartbeat -Firefly Take one last breath , ice ice baby.(yea) I see my Reflection, Running away baby got back touch and go waste, in White America,Underneath it all, she's got it ,Hella Good The Innocent mesmorize . Just A Girl in the club dancing with myself. Wish you were here Come A Little Bit Closer you Will See Me through the rain, and see I love you, like a prayer, whisper in your ear ,Don't Speak, you know you want me ,Let's Push Things Forward. We Can Work it Out , I'm With You, You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl) ,In Your Eyes You Wont See MeWith Arms Wide Open