Song titles

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

jamie
Loyal

Re: Song titles

Post by jamie » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:44 am

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch
You breathe the strangest twist

upon your lips, "and we shall be together..."

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:41 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:57 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away....
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

forsaken_without_you
Loyal

Post by forsaken_without_you » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:02 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night
she said she cared...then why am I all alone..?

"would you like a piece of candy?" -

what makes it so bad?

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:04 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting

Gothica
Loyal

Post by Gothica » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:05 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, You know you're right

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:25 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, You know you're right when morning comes

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:36 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope

raine
Loyal

Post by raine » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:43 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:58 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew

raine
Loyal

Post by raine » Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:01 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Donnie Darko.

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:16 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:29 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown

jamie
Loyal

Post by jamie » Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:46 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you
You breathe the strangest twist

upon your lips, "and we shall be together..."

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:24 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Dec 30, 2002 11:45 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling

raine
Loyal

Post by raine » Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:55 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance

~Stephen Hawking.

Donnie Darko.

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:23 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again
There's always someone cooler than you

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:31 pm

you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:34 pm

oooopppps

If you believe, everything I touch, turns to ashes, without me, I need to know, How do I live without you - I'm just a kid, torn apart, by the way don't ask me why i fall appart without you by my side - i miss you- all i ever needed is in your eyes, inside you...beside you is where i shall be...beside you is where i belong tomorrow I am every woman. I feel so down. If you could only see we're going to be friends. Never again...can't buy me love so far away on the willows only when I'm drunk, It's All Understood all my friends in low places, are you gonna be there in this world where we live somewhere out there walking the cow, I'll remember you - a certain shade of green--was always in my thoughts haunting me, I don't mind waking up beside you, cuz your my best nightmare wasted my life in the end Suger, fist fuck the thing i hate---fallow the hallow here in my head--i wana riot violent mood swings - Countdown to Extinction , buried myself alive, tiny cities made of ash, hate every beautiful day Egobrain, my bloody valentine, slave the way Spit it out from your mouth----broken love is hell, understatement to be free, tomarrows another day so lean on me when I'm dead, i can't wait I dont know how to let you go superhoney, you got the hooch, mind's eye Whos got my back now? You walk away.... heres to the night, still waiting, You know you're right when morning comes, a new hope, ugly like me, if only she knew the dream, i want tomarrow, another girl's paradise, my sundown, Hello, I love you, tamptation waits Darkness, falling , the last dance can't happen here In my Yellow submerine, synthetic heaven, when it all goes wrong again , the first cut is the deepest