Reply to 8 oclock at at local elementary school.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

radical~
Loyal

Reply to 8 oclock at at local elementary school.

Post by radical~ » Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:00 pm

Okay anyone remember that post I wrote about being curious about what people were doing at this local elementary school at 8oclock at night. Well a few days ago I couldn't get it out of my mind and got really curious. So I went to the elementary school and asked the secretary there if people came at nights at 8 oclock and she said that sometimes they rent it to volleyball and soccer kids.

Lol. To bad I didn't stumble something more criminal and get to go all detective on it more.

Dots
Loyal

Re: Reply to 8 oclock at at local elementary school.

Post by Dots » Mon Dec 16, 2002 12:28 am

...lol...

...I was kinda' figuring when I read that post, last, that it was for sports, but didn't get a chance to reply...

...I think that's what all gyms are used for...and 8Pm isn't that late...My evening VBall practices run from 8:30-10:30 during the winter...

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Mon Dec 16, 2002 7:50 pm

ahahaha what did you THINK they were doing?? lol :D <_<
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:07 am

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]