pants/jeans

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CuteLilChk
Loyal

pants/jeans

Post by CuteLilChk » Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:11 pm

It seems like anywhere I go, I can't find pants that fit perfectly. They are always too big or too small. But at the Gap, I can always find pants that fit perfectly. So I always shop at the Gap for pants. It can get to be really expensive. I'm soooo frustrated! I'm about to just stop wearing pants! lol, kidding, but I wish I could wear other brands. The Gap makes me feel preppy and its the most disgusting feeling. :x

Chelsea
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Re: pants/jeans

Post by MaxPowerMrs » Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:09 am

I love my hipster jeans. Especially my ones with flare :D I loooooooooove flare! But I've lost weight since I bought my favourite ones, so now they always fall down and I have to pull my pants up every two minutes.

I heard that Levi jeans have this new thing, you send them you're measurements and they make a pair of jeans that fit you perfectly. God knows how much they charge for that thought :D
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: pants/jeans

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:10 pm

the brands that fit best on MOI are...... tommy and raplh lauren..........its really stupid though cause i'm WAYYY bigger in those brands than in other brands but meh...they're really comfy! haha i only wear flare! (makes you look skinnier i think)
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.