my low self esteem

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Britt
Veteran

my low self esteem

Post by Britt » Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:00 am

i have a very low self esteem. i don't believe that anyone in the world loves me and i don't really love myself at all. everyone in my family makes remarks about the way i dress, they say that i wear "nigger" clothes. pardon me for even having to type the word, its completely racist. my family is that way sometimes. all i wear are regular clothes, t-shirts and pants. my pants are usually baggy and sagging though cuz thats the way i feel comfortable in them, but so what. and my mom keeps saying that if i keep eating then im gona get fat. im only 101 lbs and i amd 5'1, she is bigger than me. and it makes me really angry. she always makes snooty remarks about the way that my boyfriend dress's too. it pisses me off. im not even allowed to even wear any of my clothes around my father, i have seperate clothes for when he picks me up(my parents are divorced) my dad says he will cut up my pants and throw them away if i ever dress like that around him ever again. and my bro's always put me down too. they call me a dyke to my face and make fun of me for my sexuality, they don't even know anything about it. and my 13 yearold brother beats me up all the time cuz he weighs like 150 and way bigger than me. i wish people would just leave me alone. and then these stupid chicks at school. im friends with some preppy chicks and all, so if they talk to me infront of their friends they freak out on them and on me. they call me goth as if its a bad thing, but i don't like having a label put on me. maybe if everyone in the world could just except one another for who they are then people like me wouldn't feel this way. i just wish we could all get along.

Britt
Veteran

Re: my low self esteem

Post by Britt » Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:56 pm

i think that parents are just so dumb. they expect things now days to be the same as they were when they were teenagers. and it's all different. my stepdad forces me to go to a catholic church(he is catholic) and i don't even believe in "god". i wish i could just be like "fuck you" the next time he tells me its times to go to church. all parents do is make their children miserable. ahhh!!! i hate it all.

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:00 pm

hey, i don't call people by that name ever, i like everyone, no matter what race, religion, background they have, im not racist. and the chick at my school calls me a cracker, or a trisquit. but im friends with her, she just jokes around. im friends with a lot of black chicks and dudes

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:00 pm

cracker lol wtf??? there's other colors of crackers..... whoever made that up is a dumbass and hahah ive never heard of it b4
There's always someone cooler than you

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:08 pm

people who made that up arn't dumbass's, they were blacks, i think, that were getting back at whites for calling them the "n" word, which is reasonable, no one deserves any of the degrading anyway

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil » Mon Dec 30, 2002 10:17 am

Woah, I think people need to stop using and posting both those words, I can't stand that kind of degration and hate the bigotry and disrespect people show when using those words. <_< <_< <_< <_< :ph34r:
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet » Sun Jan 12, 2003 4:18 pm

Here's what I've got to say, sweet and simple. Make sure that who you're being, IS who you really are. There's a movie coming on tomorrow about a woman who wouldn't let her daughters have an ounce of fat on them... and she turned out anorexic and probably bulemic too. Point is she was just plain unhealthy. You need to be healthy and be yourself. And with being "yourself," you have to make sure that in being yourself, you're doing what's good and best for you. I would just hate to think though that being yourself could mean (For example) "well I'm just violent." That's where problems are. I've said more than I've needed to say... the point is: make sure who you are being, is who you really are.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet