why do i do this???

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sugarhigh543
Loyal

why do i do this???

Post by sugarhigh543 » Sun Dec 29, 2002 4:23 pm

ok u may remember me, i posted about a wk ago b/c this guy liked me, but i was afraid of letting go of my ex... etc etc. so neways, i gave the guy a chance sorta. we went out on a triple date, two of my friends came with their boyfriends. wellll i knew from the beggining the guy wasnt really my type. i mean he was sweet and funny and all but idunno that certain "spark" was missing. ya know?? but instead of just looking past that and trying to have a good time with him anyways, i just completly shut him out. the entire time we were on the date i ignored him and only talked to my friends. we barely said 2 words to eachother all nite. granted its partly his fault, if he liked me so much he could of at least tried making convo with me, but still... i cant believe i was such a b*tch to him. i always do that. when a guy likes me, and i like him back its fine. we flirt, we hit it off etc. but when a guy likes me and i dont feel the same way, i just ignore them. its like i feel afraid to talk to them cuz im afraid they will think im leading them on. but in the end, i feel so shallow and rude that i hate myself for doing that to him. after he dropped me off, we talked on line later that nite. i explained to him basically what i just said, and he sorta understood, but he didnt see why i couldnt have just told him that earlier and at least talked to him. urrrrghh what the hecks my problem... why do i feel so crappy now, why do i do this to guys, why did i have to be so mean and just ignore him??? sry if this makes no sense, if u can please help me!
"IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING, I STILL BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE TRULEY ARE GOOD AT HEART" - Anne Frank[/b]

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Re: why do i do this???

Post by PurplePoemPuppet » Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:09 pm

I think maybe you just need to make it clear in the beginning that way you're not feeling so guilty afterward and maybe during the date you can actually make an effort to have a fun night with the guy you were with. Even if it's just friends or even aquaintences, it's better than leaving the sitting there. Establish your feelings at the start but keep the night moving.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet