Pickled Eggs

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Pickled Eggs

Post by SirPostAlot »

OMG i love them...haha....i am soo addicted to them, haha...they are sooo scrumptious...

~Jeff~
Sam
Veteran

Re: Pickled Eggs

Post by Sam »

I don't like anything pickled so then I know I wouldn't like pickled eggs although I have never tried them.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

OMG, sam, hun, i HATE things pickled...

pickles are sooo nasty *eww* but seriously don't diss pickled eggs until you try them ~ they are soooo scrumptious...

*runs to the fridge for one*...mmm....seriously, they are easy to make and soo worth the over-night wait...haha...

~Jeff~
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

What exactly are they? How do you make them?
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i don't know exactly, but basically you hardboil eggs, peel them and soak them in an air tight cointainer (like those glass pickling jars) and put beet juice and vinegar...i think thats it, there might be some other things ~ but basically thats it...

~Jeff~
fuzzysnowflake
Loyal

Post by fuzzysnowflake »

Ok I have never had one but after reading that discription on what one is I think I will have to pass thanks.
"There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits on the human capacity for intelligence, imagination and wonder." Ronald Reagan