drugs...

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Britt
Veteran

drugs...

Post by Britt » Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:47 am

yeah, im watching some show right now and this dude..i think its snoop dog...is all tellin all these 5 year olds to do drugs..and sayin the pledge like "i pledge allegiance to mr denzel and death to all"...thats just not right :lol: :lol: yeah, but it sure is funny...i just though you all should know that...and how many of you all actually do drugs???

Britt
Veteran

Re: drugs...

Post by Britt » Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:41 am

rap music, hip hop, whatever snoop dog is all sux!! but drugs don't, they make me feel better

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:43 am

haha, i like snoop dogg, he's amusing. i don't do drugs. i'm not like *ooo i'm sXe* just never done drugs...
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:44 am

dude, i wouldn't want weed to become legal..it makes the fun go away..and plus i don't wana to pay even more than i already am on it in taxes.. the governement already has enough control

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove » Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:02 am

Originally posted by kietiashaw@Jan 13 2003, 08:50 PM

The most is like when they get tooo high and do stupid shit. stupid people shouldn't do weed.

then you shouldn't do them....muahahahha sorry i'm really on fire tonight *touches self and gets a massive burn*.... i promise i'm not ussualy like this......sry sry sry syry don't hate me! :huh:
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:47 pm

there is one area/small town in canada where it's legal. and a street full of just shops with names dealing with marijuana [don't remember any of the names, but it was amusing]. aaaanyways. yea....
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:18 pm

dude, do you know the name of this area/small town?? cuz i wana move there..i've been planning my run away for a long time and i have a enough money to make it to canada and back 3 times...so i could go there and buy tons of weed and just smoke it right there..and not get busted...that would kick ass....plz tell me you know the name of this town