What Do Yall Think I Otta Do?

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

MIRANDA09
Loyal

What Do Yall Think I Otta Do?

Post by MIRANDA09 »

I am feeling so alone now. The friends that I have now are currently in relationships and so I'm giving them space so I wont be all up in their business. It's definitly a hard thing to do when you feel close to this person. Every time I call or IM them, they're busy talking to their bf. I'm not jealous though. I'm kinda alone I guess you could say. Well, that's all for now. Tootles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i like dead end signs.

at least they have the

decency to let you know

you're going nowhere.

[ n e v e r ] make someone your everything - because when they'ree gone ; you have nothing

A friend loves at all times.

-- Proverbs 17:17
MIRANDA09
Loyal

Re: What Do Yall Think I Otta Do?

Post by MIRANDA09 »

wow, 20 views=0 replies?? wow, I feel loved lol jk well, I don't care about that situation anymore anyway sooo....yeah
i like dead end signs.

at least they have the

decency to let you know

you're going nowhere.

[ n e v e r ] make someone your everything - because when they'ree gone ; you have nothing

A friend loves at all times.

-- Proverbs 17:17
5a5
Veteran

Re: What Do Yall Think I Otta Do?

Post by 5a5 »

hey hey hey dont worry about there's lots of things u can do, new people to meet , theres no point to sit and mope around
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come