Unsure

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

candela
Needs Another Hobby

Unsure

Post by candela »

im bisexual and only one person in real life knows this,everyone else thinks im straight. There is however one person who seems to have sensed otherwise, ive known her for a couple of years and she has questioned me before about wether or not i would ever go out with a girl and such anf my opinion on guys. she also hits on me alot and even will go as far as to grab my ass or anthing else she can get basically. This doesnt bother me much because im totally into her my problem is she has a boyfriend. i dont know how to handle this because i never told her that im bi and she has never admitted it to me - i dont want her to be one of those girls that thinks they can have both a boyfriend and a girlfriend. any advice on how to handle this situation? thanks in advance.
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Unsure

Post by SirPostAlot »

hmm...

my adive on this would be just to observe her actions a few more days or w/e ... b/c females are more personal touchy-tocuhy than guys are, so a girl grabbing another girls ass isn't as flirtacious as a guy grabbing another guys' ass, you know...

hmm, but you could always jkust sit her down and talk to her about everything and just open up (if you feel you are ready to)...

but yeah, people who think they can have both are not the type anyone wants to be commited to, you know...

well thats how i would handle it, haha, sorry im not the best with relationship type questions

~Jeff~
lyn4sho
Loyal

Post by lyn4sho »

I think you should talk to her and see what she thinks. Like Jeff said, it could be nothing, but maybe not. As for the BF issue, I agree too.....my ex (when I was still going with him) told me he wouldn't mind if I had a GF and him, but to me, that seems a bit unfair......

Just try talking to her, and if you have an issue with the two timing thing, tell her that also....

just be wary, make sure she isn't the gossip type first! Or it might not be a secret anymore.
Hello Adulthood!

The courage to serve them with reliance

Face my mistakes without defiance

Show them I'm worthy

And while I show them

I'll show me

So, let them bring on all their problems

I'll do better than my best

I have confidence they'll put me to the test

But I'll make them see I have confidence in me

-I Have Confidence

Sound of Music

http://fcla16.tripod.com/blogonlife/
Lostinhersong
Loyal

Post by Lostinhersong »

I had the same problem, falling for a friend, who flirted with me. It sucks. I sat down with my friend and told her my feelings, turns out she is straight...we still screw around, and for some sick, twisted reason she loves screwing around like she's a lesbian...

If you trust this person with your secret, sit her down, or call her and talk to her about it...You'll only feel better once you talk to the person about it...
"Excuse me while I go and have a 'geek-gasm' "- random guy at Comic-Con '07

Brittni: -rips pants off of me-

Me: HEY! I was wearing those!

Brittni: My pants...I therefore have the right to revoke your right of wearing them. I just acted upon my right, and flattened your right...

Me: Yeah...You're right.