Saving Money...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
njh88_07
Loyal

Saving Money...

Post by njh88_07 »

I have trouble saving money so I have something to spend later. I can't even keep a piggy bank of any kind what can I do to help me save my money and stop spending it on things that I don't need?
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
turtbub
Veteran

Re: Saving Money...

Post by turtbub »

Well, do you have a bank account? If not, you should open one. It'll help you save your money in a place where it's harder to get and spend. If you have a job, you could ask them to do "direct deposit" which puts your paycheck right into a bank account.

If you need more inspiration to keep saving money, try getting a picture of the object you're saving for and posting it somewhere you can always see it. Maybe even keep a picture of it in your purse or wallet. That way, you'll be reminded of your goal and it'll be easier to keep it.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.