Ht Change Log Discussion

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Leapfrog
Veteran

Ht Change Log Discussion

Post by Leapfrog »

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: Ht Change Log Discussion

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Is there anything being planned on the Advertising front? because thats where we need a lot of work.......its like field of dreams......."if you build it, they will come." Word of mouth only goes so far, and since a lot of the site is filled with people who come here for (and I know i'm gonna spell this horribly) anyomity, word of mouth is not really gonna happen.......so I don't know what you guys are doing on this front.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Leapfrog
Veteran

Re: Ht Change Log Discussion

Post by Leapfrog »

I have not tackled this issue yet. Ill tell you why.

One reason being that at this point I really wasnt asked to deal with advertising, I was asked to work with the forums. Second being that for us to advertise this site we need to have the site ready to advertise.

Once the site is "cleaned" up and running the way it is being re-designed to run, then we can focus on advertising. Getting new members in here when the site is under construction could drive them off.

If Adam asks me to help with advertising I can.