who should i kill? my sister, my parents, or me?

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

who should i kill? my sister, my parents, or me?

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:18 am

Okay....woa i have a feeling this is going to be long....! Well my sister is about 5 years older than me. When we were younger, I was about 11 and she was 16, my dad enjoyed taking all of his anger out on her. He's not her real dad, he's my real dad, and he adopted her. I remember he used to yell at her so much and smack her around and stuff.....it wasn't cool! I always remember laying in bed wishing it was me instead of her. Sometimes i would run in front of him and tell him to leave her alone.....obviously that didnt work... My Dad really loved us..he just didn't show it too well. My mom would always take my sister's side, and my dad would always take mine. My mom started to get mad at ME and blame me for everything...some days she wouldn't even talk to me because according to her it was MY fault that my dad was yelling or doing whatever to my sister.... I ALWAYS started everything. NOT TRUE.... i mean sure...i was a brat and sometimes i did start our little sibling fights but i didn't make my dad do anything! :( Well anyways...now five years later, she's moved out and YAY :rolleyes: i get to live all alone with my parents... NOT COOL! Whenever my sister comes to visit us though she always has to bring up the fact that i have it SO much easier than she did at my age. She always reminds me that SHE wasn't allowed to do this or SHE would have gotten into so much trouble if she did that. I hate it....because then my parents sort of agree with her and get all mad at me for no reason. I mean now...when she's here the tables are totally turned! If we ever get into a little fight ( and i'm serious she always starts them because i try my hardest not to talk to her!) my parents INSTANTLY blame me without even knowing whats going on and i get yelled at! Another thing, my sister treats me like she's my mother! if i'm saying something to my mom like "mom.. god you can be so dumb sometimes! " my sister will start something like this " Oh my god amanda you are So rude! wow, you have such an attitude problem! MOM listen to her she's such a BRAT" or if i'm using my fork wrong ( oh my god SHOOT ME!) she'll start about how i have no manners and how she would have been FORCED to use it properly! I hate this! i want to love my family but they make it so damn hard! its like when she's over here they just gang up on me and its YELL AT AMANDA TIME! I try to talk to my mom about how much a hate it when they do this to me but she wont listen and she thinks i'm making it all up! is there ANYTHING i can do......???? i dont know what to do! lol.......and christmas is comming up and there is going to be SOOOOOOOO much unwanted family time! lol....so if anyone has anything PLEASE HELP ME! thanks!!!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Dots
Loyal

Re: who should i kill? my sister, my parents, or me?

Post by Dots » Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:55 pm

I really hate my family too...But they hate me...Just thought I'd let you know...

------

Sibling rivalries are common, and yeah, its actually common to have the bitchy-whiny-older sister too...First off, try not to get into little arguments...When she makes comments just shrug and say "I don't care..." or ask her WHY she cares; or even tell her that everyone is different and there are always people who have life easier or harder...

How do your parents find out about arguments?

I guess for the table arguments and stuff, I'd do pretty much the same thing. Explain to your parents that its not really important to you, and it really shouldn't be important to anyone else unless they're looking for trouble...

------

I guess the way *I* handle things with my relatives and I'm trying to encoruage you to do, is to behave more maturely than them...When things involve sex, I use words that my relatives are afraid to use, as if it were everyday language ---> But not being crude...So I think the best thing to do would be to simply blow things off, or directly ask your sister what her problem is, explaining to your parents that she's LOOKING for trouble.

If it really bothers you, you can probably talk to your parent[s] too...now, I mean...before sister comes home...That way they'll be thinking about your feelings the next time something like this starts up...You could go with whatever one you're more comfortable with...

-----

Meh - sorry if I'm not any help.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Mon Dec 16, 2002 7:40 pm

well thanks for helping! :D i guess families just suck and they always will........ :(
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky » Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:54 pm

screw em
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl » Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:09 pm

Just be glad your sister is not being abused anymore, and I really Hope you are not abused physically. Just know it is not your fault and do not let them make you feel it is your fault. You are a great person :)
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

http://www.cap.gov

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:02 pm

hehe i'm really liking sky's approach...lol .... SCREW EM!

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme » Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:40 pm

i think if you look family in the dictionary it should say " people to hate most and get in big fights untill everyone goes their own way"

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004