Confession

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

njh88_07
Loyal

Confession

Post by njh88_07 »

Ok look I'm going to tell the truth here and I hope you all understand. I didn't lie about being pregnant I lied about when I had sex becuase I wanted to forget that day it was a bad day for me but I'm not going to go into details. Unless you really want me to. Please understand why I did it. I just wanted to forget that day ever happened. I'm sorry if I hurt any of you. But you have to look at it from my point of view. If you have a bad day you just want to forget about it even if something bad or good comes out of it. Please understand.
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Confession

Post by SirPostAlot »

we have all had those moments which we really desire to be unforgettable, but in retrospect, those times are often the times that make a person stronger internally...

there is a couple of things which i wish i could erase and utterly forget happened, but i know that they occured and i am not very proud of them, but i know they happened and i will aknowledge them as happening...

i don't think anyone is mad, per se, just hurt that not all of the vital information was shared...i see this site as a family and sometimes those small instances that we may want to forget will help others help, you know?

*hug* its okay

~Jeff~