clubs

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

sexyheather
Veteran

clubs

Post by sexyheather » Sat Jan 11, 2003 1:23 am

what school clubs are you in? i'm in sophomore house and FHA. i would be in surfing club but i'm scared that i can't live up to the really good guys in the club and i don't think there's many chicks in there anyway hehe.. what about YOU?!
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Adnama
Veteran

Re: clubs

Post by Adnama » Sat Jan 11, 2003 1:54 am

A combination of a sucky bus scedual, and an introverted, socialy inept nature soundly prevent me from joining any thing.

I know that even if you took away the bus thing, that if i joined something, it would be nothing more then one more crowed room for me to be lonely in. Cause i cant make friends, I would always be the loner off to the side. I dont know how to act with people. Its like i... i freeze up and cant say any thing. I'm socialy inept, introverted, and shy, what can i say? *shurgs* any how o.o
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/

sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather » Sat Jan 11, 2003 1:17 pm

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:20 pm

marching band, orchestra, odyssey of the mind [i think i'm quitting tho, heh], spanish club, spanish honor society, mu alpha theta [math honor society], renaissance program committee, key club, i guess that's it......yes, i am quite the lil' uber-achiever this year....too bad i caught senior-itis a year early :0p.
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

She
Veteran

Post by She » Sun Jan 12, 2003 12:28 am

Marching band, concert band, jazz band, and hopefully pole vaulting this summer.

Though jazz band and concert band aren't really clubs per se since they take place during school hours and count as credit. So does marching band *buahaha!* I get a quarter gym credit for each year I'm in marching band. NO GYM! But that is extracurricular.

I really wish I woulda signed up for Science Olympics this year, and science team.. *sigh* I'm lazy. And possibly the drama, and a bunch of other stuff. Next year though! I'm a lowly freshman. Gimme a break. :P
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather » Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:39 pm

wow u sure are active :)