World war three over MUSIC?

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Adnama
Veteran

World war three over MUSIC?

Post by Adnama » Sun Jan 12, 2003 12:51 am

We already had ww3, last year during the battle of the schools, wont get into that though.

God i hate my mother! I sware if i had somewhere to go, i'd be out of here in a second!

I just dont have much of a choice at 15 though -.-

Someone tell me if i'm being irrational, i may be, but i dont think so. She's all in a tissy cause i'm always lissteing to my music. But its not true. #1, i do lissten to decent songs, #2 i dont blast it though the house on full blast #3 the ONLY times i lissten to it are when i'm on the bus [i take my cd player] cause i'm on it every day for an hour and a half and theres nothing better to do, and then when i'm at home and working on my computer. Uga, my room is so earrily silent right now. I also take my cd player along when we go some where where i know i'm gona have to wait for a long time or something like that

But i'm not obbessive about it, least i dont think so. Its just nice to have it playing in the background, or to lissten to it when there really is absolutly nothing better to do.

So now i cant lissten to it, she odsnt want me on the comp at all, she think si'm doing homework right now [technicly i am, just takeing a lil brake o:)]

Ok, i can live iwth that right, she'll get over it. Well here's the kicker:

This all started cause i coudlnt find my cd player. Thats what finaly set her off. I wasnt be obsevive bout that either, its an expencive cd player, i knew i'd never get another one any time soon, and i was worried that i'd lost it.

So i finaly gave up, and left to go to the dentist [reason i wanted it in the first place].

WHen i got home is when she went off on me about the whole thing. Thats when it came togeather.

THE BITCH STOLE THE DAMN THING, I KNOW IT, SHE TOOK IT, AND SHE HID IT SOME WHERE!

I remember seeing it not to long ago in her rooom, i didn thtink much of it then, but now that i think about it, that's REALLY werid. She dossnt put my stuff in her room, she puts it in my room. Then one day it dissapeared from there too.

I mean, it'd be one thing if she'd of gone off on her kick, yelled at me, and then demanded that i give her my cd player untill *imitates her oggress of a mother*"i was ready for it"

But its a whole other thing when she takes it with out my knowing.

I asked her about it to, she denined it. She's such a horrible lier. With that bitch, if i would accuse her of something like that, and it wasnt true, then she would have litterly knocked me into next centruay man. I expected her to blow up at me when i went out and asked her about it. She didnt blow up, she yelled s'more, but she didnt even scream.

So i KNOW she has it. I'm just waiting till they go some where and i'm here alone so i can look for it. ...She better not have thrown it away or something though.

Damnit man, i dunno how much longer i can take her -.-

OOOOH! and then my dad, the two faced bastard. That guy, one second he's on my side[cause the ogress was mad at him too], then i leave the room, and next thing i know i hear him talking to my mom, going all on about the whole thing, and agreeing with her and every thing!

*yells and rants and stomps, gets out her chain saw, and takes it out on defenceless inanimate objects*
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/

Adnama
Veteran

Re: World war three over MUSIC?

Post by Adnama » Sun Jan 12, 2003 4:45 pm

Here here! .<

That sucks though, god, parents, who needs 'em? They all need to work on their parenting skills <_<

-Mineral "Slower"

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy » Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:23 am

I have the totaly oppsite thing going on at my house. My dad forces me to be online. he makes me get online or he grounds me to the computer! Its so annoying. I actually have to make time to spend an hour of my time either watching TV or online.

What is up w/ parents... their annoying!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]

Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama » Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:42 pm

-Mineral "Slower"