Frustrated

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Wheretogo
Veteran

Frustrated

Post by Wheretogo »

Okay so i broke up with my boyfriend in januaray, and as i have said before he wasnt the nicest guy around.

But i just wish people would understand why i did it, and respect my decision, and let me make my own mistakes\.

Okay so my adoptive mom and i and her youngest daughter were out for coffee a couple weeks ago. And she turns to me and goes, i think you and Neil (my ex) should get back together. And i go why? and she goes cuz he was nice, and i liked him and he was good to you. my adoptive mom's new husband (who i hate with a passion) told me that i was supposed to get hit during sex, its kinky. And he pulled my hair out trying to turn me on, and he called me fat to help me. But the thing is none of this stuff (the hitting and hair pulling) happened during sex, and it was done to hurt me.

I just wish people would understand that i dont want to be in a relationship like that, he wasnt that great, he was mean to me. I never said anything cuz i thought he loved me. But it doesnt take me too long to clue into things either. He didnt love me, he was abusive and i was starting to wait for his next hit.

I feel like this is my decsion, and i made it. If its a mistake than its my mistake to make. I made this descion and i am more than ready to stand by it till the day that i die. I just want people to respect it.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: Frustrated

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Ignore what other people say........I know it sucks, and I know they should understand, but if they don't by now, they probably won't ever.......You know why you did what you did and why it was the best choice for you.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Cindy
Veteran

Re: Frustrated

Post by Cindy »

Sounds to me you made a perfectly sound and wise decision and I'm sorry that your support system doesn't seem to understand. Even if it was during sex, if you didn't want that, then it's not Ok by any means.

It was abuse and what you did is great. Good job standing up for yourself. Again I'm sorry that your support system is causing you more harm then good.

Good luck and stay strong!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]