Can Things Feel Okay??

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

KkMarie
Loyal

Can Things Feel Okay??

Post by KkMarie » Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:17 pm

Hey,

Well things are okay for now.. Me and my boyfriend are doing well.. and me and my ex best friend sorted things out.. We are just gunna stay distance i guess.. which really sucks.. I have stayed away from the alcohol and cutting.. I hate not getting what i want.. and thats what i want right now.. the only thing that is my escape right now is my boyfriend. I am surrounding myself around him.. everything.. he is my world.. i dont know if that is good.. because if i lose him.. i will have lost myself.. and i dont think i can handle that.. That is what i fear the most right now.. But life will move on right? it has to.. I dont know.. Just a little scared about things.. But i am doing good today.. finally.. i feel a little bit of okay.. But i dont know.. hope everyone is having better days then me.. cause i am just hella confused and depressed.. but i guess i will go.. talk to you later..

Love Always,

Kk Marie*
-There Are No Short Cuts To Any Place Worth Going-

-Often The Test Of Courage Is Not To Die But To Live-

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: Can Things Feel Okay??

Post by Barbies are Evil » Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:50 pm

Sweetie, you don't post in the right forums, not everything belongs in General!
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch