What the...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Kristina
Veteran

What the...

Post by Kristina » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:21 pm

Why does it say im a pointless poster.... im really sorry but that bothers me.... when ever i find something useful to type i do... like read some of my post in depression or eating disorders they're like 2 paragraphs long... i dont consider that pointless..... i mean i know that i post alot of one word post but i was unaware that that was against the rules... and i only did that for games... bc i love playing those games.... can you please take that off..? I'll stop "pointless posting" but i was unaware that it wasnt allowed
There's always someone cooler than you

Cindy
Veteran

Re: What the...

Post by Cindy » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:27 pm

mean joke i guess i changed it sorry girl... I'll look into who did it :)
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:30 pm

thank you so much :D hahahah omg im such a loser i started like freaking out whoa there hahah

Jake
Loyal

Post by Jake » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:40 pm

:o Opps sorry about that....I had meant to put that on an *unnamed* spammer in the forums, but it seems I accidently copied your name instead of theirs. It was really late last night, and I truley am very sorry.
-Jacob Wilson

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet » Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:59 am

Goodness Jake, How could you!!?? *looks suspiciously in Jake's direction...*

Aegirlie, just try to pay attention to some of the posts you make. Like In the sex forum, I think I've noticed the most just seemingly "pointless" posts. It's not "against the rules", but if you're posting a lot in one forum and it appears all your asking are "stupid questions" or just little obvious posts one after another, it gets bothersome (and looks as though all you're doing is boosting your post count rather than actually offering any advice for someone).
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:44 pm

hahah no its fine.... it really doesnt matter... but yea purple girl or whatever im asking stupid questions? lol i thought no question was ever stupid.... but w.e lol

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:45 pm

some of my post may be pointless but most of them arent and im trying to help lol