a complaint i no.only place i cud put it

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

ice queen
Loyal

a complaint i no.only place i cud put it

Post by ice queen » Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:05 am

Ice princess?!?!?! wat the hells with that! im extremely pissed of at the moment. Now i understand why helen got upset when someone tried to steal her penguin trade mark. I'm the only icequeen there is no ice king or or ice prince and especially no ICE PRINCESS!!!!!!!!! dammit!
"It's amazing i won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." -George W. Bush (speaking to Swedish PM unaware a Live TV camera was still rolling.)

Why do i need a Psycho with a Chainsaw when I have Myself?

She
Veteran

Re: a complaint i no.only place i cud put it

Post by She » Wed Jan 15, 2003 5:52 pm

Hm.. try for the general chit chat forum. :)

Calm down, you're still superior ;) I used to be called the Ice Queen by my friends (because I'm anti-PDA) and my best friend was the ice princess because the other girl was all jealous and talking about how cool she was, like an 'ice princess'. Oh, and my other best friend was the Ice Goddess because she was against display-of-affection in general. Oh well, that was like a year ago.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:11 pm

dude, i'd be pissed too...but maybe she didn't know there was an ice queen already...and anti-pda...my friend got a detention at school for hugging me for pda...its so dumb...im all for pda...

She
Veteran

Post by She » Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:47 pm

Yeah, that is stupid.

I don't have anything against like a quick hug in the hallways, maybe holding hands... but you know those couples making out in the middle of the hall, hugging onto eachother at lunch, totally inseperable all the time? Ugh, bugs me so much. And then, like at parties, I don't like to just sit there and make out. I'd rather hang out with my friends. :P
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily » Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:49 am

My name's Emily.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image

viv
Loyal

Post by viv » Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:52 pm

i dont know the authors... i have 2 that i like though..

"People dislike alcoholics, but they still drink at parties. People sit in non-smoking sections in restaurants, but still enjoy the occasional nicotine jolt. People have strong feelings against self-injurers, but they also take all their emotions out on other people."

"There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state to another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life."

:woot: :woot: :woot: :blink:
I have thrown myself on the world... I must either conquer or die- succeed or be disgraced.

Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what, what used to be, still it's hard, hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams.

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky » Sun Jan 19, 2003 9:31 pm

wow this topic is unimaginably stupid who gives a fucking shit about ice royalty or stupid looking penguins!
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Sun Jan 19, 2003 9:33 pm

hmmm that would be kinda like me saying im the only amy its dumb no offence but yea it actually is hmmm *stops to think about this post* :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

ice queen
Loyal

Post by ice queen » Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:33 am

Originally posted by sky@Jan 20 2003, 01:31 AM

wow this topic is unimaginably stupid who gives a fucking shit about ice royalty or stupid looking penguins!

This sky, would normally be a fuck u moment but i figure ur not worth it. But why have such positive quotes as ur signature when ur attitude is just plain bitchy and negative? And thats a pretty blonde statement. I thought it was pretty obvious that i gave a shit.

And barelyhangingon i certainly see your point but the way i see it is that you have no say in what your actual name will be. Your parents pick it for you. With usernames its slightly different. And Noone likes it when someone copies them. But after all like Dustin said i am higher then the princess. I'm the original royalty so i order her to live in the dungeons and i'll throw away the key.
"It's amazing i won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." -George W. Bush (speaking to Swedish PM unaware a Live TV camera was still rolling.)

Why do i need a Psycho with a Chainsaw when I have Myself?

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil » Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:38 am

Watch it guys.:watches topic, deciding wether or not to close it:
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch