Sick Of It All

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Ciara
Loyal

Sick Of It All

Post by Ciara » Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:29 pm

Sometimes I get so sick of crying all the time because i dont think I am skinny enough...sometimes i wonder if it would be better off if i were dead. i feel like no one cares, and I am all alone.
~*Bring Me to Life*~

skykid2006
Loyal

Re: Sick Of It All

Post by skykid2006 » Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:36 pm

Let me tell you one thing I care about you and so do lots of other people.

It doesn't matter how you look. I matters whats in the inside. We all are different each and every way. God put us in to this world to be different not all the same. If you ever need anything I will be here for you. You don't have to go through this alone
you laugh because im different i laugh because youre all the same.

Care bears rule !!!!!!!!

skykid2006

view my pics. at http://www.picturetrail.com/gid2037204

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil » Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:14 pm

Originally posted by Ciara@Jan 15 2003, 05:29 PM

Sometimes I get so sick of crying all the time because i dont think I am skinny enough...sometimes i wonder if it would be better off if i were dead. i feel like no one cares, and I am all alone.

People do care, I care. Your not alone, as as long as the way you treat people is fair, and your a good person, your weight doesn't matter. Please im or pm me before you think about doing anything to yourself, i'm here for you.........
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch

Gandalf
Loyal

Post by Gandalf » Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:39 pm

(Not true, NOT everyone has thoughts/has had thoughts about killing themselvs in fact the people in teenhelp are in a minority. Most people don't understand how people can think of killing themselvs. They just don't know what it feels like.)

When you think about being overweight don't think about being skinnier, think about being slimmer, you want a balance right between fat and thin. You shouldn't want to be skiny because thats much worse than being fat, in my opinion.

Don't worry about being slim enough, everyone has some part of their body they'd like to change, such as a badly toned area, or even something like a facial feature. There's no need to try and be perfect, you'l never reach it.
"The happiest people are those that are too busy to realise whether they are or not."

Enlightenment is the one and only answer to happiness

It will take a lifetime to realise who you are, just trying to be yourself is a much more obtainable goal

Read And Follow The Support Group Rules

WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie » Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:33 pm

Actually... I like to believe that you can be perfect. Maybe not in society's eyes, but in your own. I used to have low self-esteem too, especially when it came to my weight. I developed an eating disorder, started thinking about suicide, and my whole life started going in a downward spiral. Then I learned to start living for myself, and not for the acception of others. If you start to think about your weight, then try to think about one of your good features instead. Sometimes I do that. Then I just go look in the mirror and stare at that good feature, and it just makes me smile. Now I can honestly say that I truly love myself and believe that I am perfect to some extent. I'm not saying it's easy to do, but nothing is impossible. PM me if you want to talk about it, or anything else. Good luck!
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena