Zebra's

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Britt
Veteran

Zebra's

Post by Britt » Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:03 pm

ok...so i was just watching tv...happens often...and the discovery channel was on..my bro watches it...and there was an aligator eating a zebra..like it had the zebra in the water..and was attacking it and drowning it...and eating its head and neck while the zebra was still alive..in pain..it was really disturbing...why would anyone want to watch that...its gross

DreamPixie
Veteran

Re: Zebra's

Post by DreamPixie » Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:13 pm

it's not like watching violent movies tho, it's cool that nature sustains itself that way, tho it's sad for the zebra. makes you wonder about animals, and murder, and animal heaven and hell. [ok, maybe that's just me]. but yea, sounds disturbing :'(. the lion king makes me cry.
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Sun Jan 19, 2003 9:17 pm

poor zebras! :'( :'( eh thats life somethings gonna eat something else no matter what :) still poor zebra lol
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:13 pm

dude..have any of you ever heard of gwar...well they kill penguins...its very sad..but hella funny

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:39 am

Hey zebras....awe...well ya know

have you ever seen how they kill squid or octopus? ...These dudes catch them and then slam them on rocks..

Have you seen what killer whales do to seals? They like play around with them and then hit them on rocks to kill them...ehhh

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:22 am

ahhh..evil whales..damn them..i like seals...they are cool

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:42 am

my poor penguins! must.....save......them! :'(
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:00 am

penguins are my fav animal out there..you all should join stp...save the penguins foundation..lol

She
Veteran

Post by She » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:21 pm

Natural selection! If those alligators didn't eat all the sissy zebras, then they'd be allowed to reproduce and we'd have massive herds of sissy zebras. Same with the seals.

Look at it that way ;)
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:37 pm

im not that big of a discovery channel fan. some shows are really cool, but they can get way too graphic. i don't think animal planet shows as much.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:26 pm

yeah..i don't really watch any of those smart people channels..my bro does..and he likes the whole animals killing eachother thingy..thats dememented

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:39 pm

hahaha i used to watch the zebras gettin eaten by the aligators all the time with my dad!! lol...... we would watch the nature channel and then when that part came on i was like ohhh noooo i can't watch this...so my dad (to my mom) was like change the channel so she doesn't have to watch it!!! and my mom was like NO its just nature.........so thats my answer...lol its just nature....but poor poor stripey zebras
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.