My Bf

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

ladytigress
Loyal

My Bf

Post by ladytigress » Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:56 pm

what can i get my bf for vday? i want somethin special and not 2 expensive any ideas?

DreamPixie
Veteran

Re: My Bf

Post by DreamPixie » Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:04 pm

make him a mix tape/cd with songs that remind u of him. umm cook him a candlelit dinner. make him something. get a picture frame and put a picture of u together inside. stuffed animals are cute lol. just something sweet like those would be great.
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

raine
Loyal

Post by raine » Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:27 pm

Wild monkey sex. Or something romantic. I'd go with the monkey sex.
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.

She
Veteran

Post by She » Thu Jan 16, 2003 8:35 pm

MONKEY SEX! w00t!

But maybe not.

Hm.. damn it, it would be SO much easier if we were male. Just get flowers and you're covered. Bah...

You could give him flowers anyways and be like, "I figured, why should the guy be the only one who gets it easy this holiday?" :P Or make him a mix CD, as Dream said. If you have one of those pottery-painting places in your area (there's a chain called Crackpots around here) you can make him something or paint a picture frame and stick a picture of you two in it. You can record yourself on a tape reciting a love sonnet or something, and throw in some candy. Maybe use an inside joke and go with something less mushy-romatic-ish.

Or you could break up with him the day before, then two days later be like, "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING PLEASE TAKE ME BACK I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF YOU WON'T TAKE ME BACK!!!" and start crying.. then he'll be so happy and relieved to have you back that he won't even realize you didn't give him a present.

But some people don't appreciate ingeniously manipulative schemes like that so you might wanna ask some of his friends first. ;)
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet » Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:42 am

Originally posted by She@Jan 16 2003, 04:35 PM

Or you could break up with him the day before, then two days later be like, "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING PLEASE TAKE ME BACK I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF YOU WON'T TAKE ME BACK!!!" and start crying.. then he'll be so happy and relieved to have you back that he won't even realize you didn't give him a present.

But some people don't appreciate ingeniously manipulative schemes like that so you might wanna ask some of his friends first. ;)

My goodness She!!! I just about had a heartattack reading that!! (Okay, so I'm lying...)

Okay... Well... yes, the tape/cd, picture in a frame, all suggestions are good. Though I know, I've done all of them for some even (although I think I need to get him a really really big cuddly bear for his room!) One thing my boyfriend has done for me which can also work for him (depending on if this works for you), is giving him a bottle of baby oil, (or mineral oil or something). Make him a really nice card and create a "coupon" (or as my boyfriend spells it "cupon") that says "Good for one body massage for __ hours, Just for you!" You can write a poem or something in the card too. I think it's really sweet. Or make the coupon, "here is a coupon for you to use for a whole day with just me and you alone for a day, doing whatever you please." Making something that shows you're going to give do him a favor is always good. Books are good or getting a bunch of little inexpensive presents and put them together (like little key chais or something). Hope this helps.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet