Is It Ok?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

nj100688
Veteran

Is It Ok?

Post by nj100688 » Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:16 pm

:wacko: I like this girl and I don't know if she likes me or not. But what I do know is i have a friend that likes her too. I've never told anyone that I like her but i overheard my friend talking to someone else and saying that he liked her. My friend has never told me that he likes her. i was wondering if it would be ok to ask her out even though my friend likes her. We're not that great of friends and he's never told me that he likes her. I just don't want this to turn into some big thing. We have a lot of classes together so it wouldn't be good if he ever got mad at me. I don't think he'll ever ask her out anyway and I liked her long before he did. I don't know if i'll ever ask her out either I just want to know if it would be ok if i ever got the courage to do it.
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance

DreamPixie
Veteran

Re: Is It Ok?

Post by DreamPixie » Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:24 pm

exactly. if she likes you and you ask her out, than yay for you, and your friend should be happy for you. if he were head over heels for this girl he'd have told u about it probably, so dont worry and good luck with getting up that courage ;0).
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 » Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:31 pm

:wacko: I don't know if he's "head over heals" or not. He's sort of shy in this area and he has hinted at it but has never told me. He sits next to her in this one class and he told that that was one of his favorite classes. So i really don't know how much he likes her
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance

She
Veteran

Post by She » Thu Jan 16, 2003 8:01 pm

Hmmm.. haha, my friend and I liked the same guy for about two days, I told her I liked him, then she was trying to help me out but then she ended up being kinda cuddly with him too so SHE kinda liked him.. and then he told her he liked her, but then she found someone else she liked a lot more and I told him I liked him so she wouldn't have to 'turn him down' and turns out he liked me too and it was just REALLY complicated.

Just remember: You do not get first dibs because you told your friend first. If you're good friends, talk to him before you do anything, decide everyman for himself, tell her the situation and see which one of you she likes, both drop her, or one of you let the other go for it first. Otherwise.. go for it. It is better to say sorry than ask permission.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8