Reuniting With An Old Boyfriend

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

metzgerslady
Loyal

Reuniting With An Old Boyfriend

Post by metzgerslady » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:34 am

Hey guys.. Here's what happened, if you didn't read it in the sex forum. I was with the perfect boyfriend, :D and loving every minute of it.. Then one night I got this phone call from a girl claiming to be his g/f.. I was like w-t-f?? :( And without tripping, just alot of crying :'( I hung up and tried to forget that the man of my dreams just told me that he couldn't talk to me anymore.. But through the next week, I talked to his g/f, and became acquaintances with her.. ;) And finally, a month later, when I thought I was getting over him, I called him to ask what his pin number was.. (He gave me his cell phone for Christmas, along with $80 perfume :) ) And he talked to me for like an hour, and just listened to my problems and then.. He told me that he still had feelings for me.. Everything I had been dreamin about him saying, finally came out of his mouth. He told me that the one thing he missed about our relationship is being best friends. And that means that he's the One. (informally) So I am really happy he still has these feelings, cause God knows that i do!! But I'm gonna talk to him as a friend for a little while, and see if his feelings are true, and that he can be trusted this time.. And that there is no hidden g/f's.. Help, I wanna know if this is a good plan.
When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you.

When I first talked to you, I was afraid to know you.

When I first knew you, I was afraid to hold you.

When I first held you, I was afraid to love you.

Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.

She
Veteran

Re: Reuniting With An Old Boyfriend

Post by She » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:36 am

Sure, go for it. If you don't, you'll never know what you're missing out on.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:38 am

Originally posted by She@Jan 18 2003, 08:36 PM

Sure, go for it. If you don't, you'll never know what you're missing out on.

Sounds about right to me... just be careful.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:53 am

god, i wish that would happen to me. [omg it's been a year today. let me go pass out now.] but yea, go for it. if he hurts you again, then it's over, but hopefully he's come around. good luck! :0)
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy » Sun Jan 19, 2003 1:08 pm

go for it, but remember he cheated on you once, he could do it again....
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]

metzgerslady
Loyal

Post by metzgerslady » Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:22 pm

Thanks guys.. I called him today to see if he wanted to do anything but he doesn't have enough gas to come out to Tracy.. :( But he lives like 15 minutes away.. But he said he was gonna come out and see me next weekend when he gets paid!! And he said, "Don't get mad if you call and can't get through cause if Nicole (His ex) calls, I'm unplugging my phone.." I was so happy that he was pickin me over her.. This is like my dream.. And then he said that he was gonna send my mom flowers with a long ass letter saying sorry and explaining that it was all his fault. (All his idea!! :woot: ) Still, I think I'm living in a dream.. I never thought this shit would ever ever happen.. I am so blistfully happy I could cry!! :'(

metzgerslady
Loyal

Post by metzgerslady » Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:41 pm

I am going to get an old camera developed, so I can post the pic of me and him for my avatar, k? Y'all see why I'm so happy we might get back together ::drools:: :woot: