Dads

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Dads

Post by oneforthemoney » Mon Dec 16, 2002 7:38 pm

K, the other night my dad and I had the biggest fight ever, and I swear he was gonna hit me .... He's a prick and never takes my opinions in consideration. He even said that he can't live with me, he doesn't know me and now that's my fault??? K, that's just stupid...I was thinking of moving out cause we have no possible relationship whatsoever....what should I do? Just avoid him for the rest of the year or just move out already cause I can't take his "perfection-issues" anymore...oh and another thing, he said that my friends are "low-class" - He doesn't even take the time to ask me who my friends are.....

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: Dads

Post by Barbies are Evil » Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:26 pm

Originally posted by oneforthemoney@Dec 16 2002, 11:38 PM

K, the other night my dad and I had the biggest fight ever, and I swear he was gonna hit me .... He's a prick and never takes my opinions in consideration. He even said that he can't live with me, he doesn't know me and now that's my fault??? K, that's just stupid...I was thinking of moving out cause we have no possible relationship whatsoever....what should I do? Just avoid him for the rest of the year or just move out already cause I can't take his "perfection-issues" anymore...oh and another thing, he said that my friends are "low-class" - He doesn't even take the time to ask me who my friends are.....

Wow I can relate to that. I can't tell you what to do, because I just finished figuring out what to do for my situation, but its more complex. If you see me on AOL or AIM, if you want you can im me :username is screename for both: and i'll help you figure it out. :D
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:20 pm

Thanks guys :) :D

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil » Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:47 am

Originally posted by scorpion~syenite@Dec 18 2002, 12:30 PM

im not at very good terms with my dad too.

but things are slowly getting sorted out.but they might get worse any moment now.

I know what you mean.Things were miserably content for me last year, but this year it all fell apart again.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:23 pm

I'm start to face the music that my dad and I just don't have a relationship anymore...and we don't at all communicate...I don't try - and he doesnt...tisk

raine
Loyal

Post by raine » Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:13 pm

I would fight with my father, if I knew where he lived. I have a real upstanding dad. Ward Cleaver quality, let me tell you.
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.

sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:57 pm

it's the exact opposite with me. my dad is great but my mom is exactly like your dad! i wish my parents would divorce and i could go live with my dad and my sis could live with my mom but my parents are financially dependent on one another so they couldn't divorce if they wanted to.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Wed Dec 25, 2002 2:57 am

See the day my parents got divorced, it was heaven for me, and now getting older I wish they were still together, cause my dad is a little bitch...

If my dad would end up divorcing again, guess who I would end up living with???

Not my real mom

Not my real dad

But my stepmom, she's the bomb!

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:33 pm

aw..... i know dad's suck.... but they'll be there for ya if you need em
There's always someone cooler than you

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:39 pm

well, so far my dad hasn't spoken to me for 2 weeks, he never says hi, or bye or goodnight or anything and he spazzes out on me and my younger brother. I don't really care much anymore for his rude outburst, he's stressed I guess...about what? I have no idea

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:58 pm

sounds like my dad :unsure:
There's always someone cooler than you