Your Thoughts On Bras....

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Re: Your Thoughts On Bras....

Post by WalmRtJunkie » Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:14 am

Originally posted by Skye+Apr 5 2003, 11:47 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(Skye @ Apr 5 2003, 11:47 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-WalmRtJunkie@Apr 5 2003, 09:49 PM

LoL, I guess I'm just weird but... I LOVE bras!!! I feel naked without one. I wear one all the time, even when I sleep. I hate having to take it off to shower. LoL. I actually went through a period in time a few years ago when I would put a bikini top on in the shower cause I hated going without a bra. Not wearing one makes me feel naked, but then again I guess you're supposed to feel naked in the shower! Ha ha. I'm scared to not wear one too, mostly because of this story my mom told me. My mom used to clean houses, and one time she was cleaning these nudist people's house. She didn't think anyone was home, but then the grandma came down the stairs totally naked. She was dangling a bra and asked my mom to help her put it on because she was going out. My mom couldn't be rude or else she wouldn't get paid, so the old lady had to lean over and my mom had to get behind her and literally scoop up and roll these lady's boobs into the bra because they were seriosuly down to her waist. LoL... now maybe you all won't be so against wearing bras.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!![/b]

Did I scare you Skye? Sorry... LoL
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:00 am

Originally posted by WalmRtJunkie@Apr 6 2003, 12:14 AM

Did I scare you Skye? Sorry... LoL

No, not at all...I am not afraid to go braless sometimes. Sometimes I think its ok to go braless. :P
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye » Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:27 am

Originally posted by Brooksvillepimp@Apr 8 2003, 01:38 PM

I wear bras half of the time. i think guys like it when u dont where a bra thats what all my male friends tell me. how much of turn on it is.funny i think most of the time i wear halters or my bathing suit top.but i have a 38 c and they support there on self half of the time. i love my boobs

Well, I'm 36C and they are pretty firm...but I can't go half the time without a bra. I'm a very active girl and I'm always running. So, I am always wearing a bra, except for certain clothes I guess and also around the house when I don't feel like it.
HelpingTeens.org:

Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:37 pm

LoLz. I'm a 36-38 C. LoLz. But I feel better wearing one because when I have mine off, it just feels weird and uncomfortable cuz of the size. LoLz. *shrug*

-Samantha-
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:27 pm

rofllmfao!! i just read all the posts from the beginning of this and topic. reading all those posts about boobs was just.......WOW!!

Mine bounce all the time? It's crazy.

Stupid boobs. It's like they nailed jello to my chest. I have to wear a bra or they slap me in the face when I walk....Not really, but you get the point?

SIGNED

Big boobs Magee

that made me crack up so much. i'm a guy and reading all those posts about boobs was very...................... interesting.

personally i think low C's r the best. big but not too big. guys like girls not to wear bras because they bounce and its nice to watch them bounce lol bouncy bouncy!! :P :P
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance

how_soon_is_now
Loyal

Post by how_soon_is_now » Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:39 pm

:ph34r: I can never be braless. I don't want to unleash the DD's onto mankind. People could get seriously injured. I wish my chest were smaller, it's just sooo, noticable. Be glad that you can run, wear one-shoulder tops and be free. Some of us aren't so lucky. I love my bras, they protect me even if they do look like catapult type atacking thingys. Still, I suppose it could be worse...
You shut your mouth

How dare you say

I go about things the wrong way

I am human and I need to be loved

Just like everybody else does

There's a club if you'd like to go you

Could meet somebody who really loves you So you go, and you stand on your own and

You leave on your own and you go home,

And you cry and you want to die.

When you say it's gonna happen "now",

When exactly do you mean? see

I've already

Waited too long and

All my hope is gone

You shut your mouth

How dare you say

I go about things the wrong way.

Reverse yourself ~ Reverse Logic

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 » Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:05 pm

I wish I were a spy.

how_soon_is_now
Loyal

Post by how_soon_is_now » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:29 am

Originally posted by love_in_a_box+Apr 10 2003, 03:05 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(love_in_a_box @ Apr 10 2003, 03:05 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-how_soon_is_now@Apr 10 2003, 09:39 PM

:ph34r: I can never be braless.? I don't want to unleash the DD's onto mankind.? People could get seriously injured.? I wish my chest were smaller, it's just sooo, noticable.? Be glad that you can run, wear one-shoulder tops and be free.? Some of us aren't so lucky.? I love my bras, they protect me even if they do look like catapult type atacking thingys.? Still, I suppose it could be worse...

I do appreciate it very much =) but I'm not THAT small...i mean...my school uniform does not do me justice you know. They attract enough attention. I hate to think what would happen if your DD's WERE unleashed on my 'friends' (you know who I mean). They would chase you down the street man.[/b]

Lol could you imagine? 'Oooops I was trying to save you and your top just happened to fly up.' I don't wanna go there.
You shut your mouth

How dare you say

Could meet somebody who really loves you So you go, and you stand on your own and

I've already

Waited too long and

All my hope is gone

You shut your mouth

How dare you say

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:42 am

HelpingTeens.org:

*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* » Fri May 02, 2003 9:26 pm

OMG i wear a bra all the time even when i sleep & i think that it is nasty well i dont think that allotta guy like thoses pointy nipps showin through ur shirt thats just my opinion & i would never go w/ out 1 well im a 36c tho so... hahah :blink:
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 » Sat May 03, 2003 8:17 am

I wish I were a spy.

Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki » Sat May 03, 2003 4:09 pm

Originally posted by TheLastKiss@Jan 31 2003, 10:27 PM

17......yea i'm awfully flat chested, what can i say.....i'm not big anywhere. but i've been told i have a handfull and that's enough. muahaha.

yay!!! I'm not the only one!!! I'm 17 and flat too.. :( But it's ok, I don't care... hehe!!! People don't seem to notice it and to care about my boobs...)) and actually I like it sometime - if your look is not perfect, then the one who loves you will 100% love you for your personality - which is much better I think :D
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...

nevermindmylife
Loyal

Post by nevermindmylife » Sat May 03, 2003 4:11 pm

I love my bra... I need my bra... I can't live without my bra... and I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many bras.... it's sooo wonderful :)

also... I don't like not wearing bras b/c my tits are always... ummmm..... "perky"... so you can even somewhat see them through my bra... so I don't want to imagine how it would look without... I would be sooo embarassed [img]http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/style_emoticons/default/blushing.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='blushing.gif' but hey... they're great for messing around when they are like that

<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong

for hope is always coming right along

how_soon_is_now
Loyal

Post by how_soon_is_now » Sat May 03, 2003 6:29 pm

I think I have an obsession with buying bras. I got some in the post from victorias secret and now i want more! I want to expand my collection, heck, i may even move into colours!Is this normal?
You shut your mouth

How dare you say

I've already

Waited too long and

All my hope is gone

You shut your mouth

How dare you say

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve » Mon May 05, 2003 4:44 pm

My gf looks so sexy in just her black bra..

MenaceToSociety
Loyal

Post by MenaceToSociety » Mon May 05, 2003 5:31 pm

I hate bras...they're too tight on me... but if I go bigger it's too big! GRRRR!!! I'm gonna go braless one of thse days. [I'm thirteen so I'm only a 32A]

daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams » Wed May 07, 2003 2:22 pm

Has anybody tried to find MATCHING bras which you can buy more than 1 pair of underwear to go with them to match??

I wear black. It's the easiest :)

flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak » Fri May 09, 2003 1:12 pm

never done that... but i think someone said that had a matching bra and undies from victoria secrets...

something about victoria secrets... my friend and i went in there one day to just get measured for a laugh *cuz they do it in the middle of the store* and shes a 36 C and im a 32 B or C somewhere like RIGHT in between. so the lady measures her first and says your a 34 D or a 36 B but probably a 36 B and then she measures me and goes your a 30 B or a 32 A. we looked at eachother and go WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! we were wearing our normal sized bras that day, and they were even getting small on us.... and this lady was saying we were in a size smaller! AHAHA no WAY ever could that happen... so word of caution VICTORIA SECRETS TELLS YOU YOUR BOOBS ARE SHRINKING SO YOU FEEL BAD AND SPEND MORE ON THEIR HUGE PADDED BRAS! muahaha lmao! ok im done...

oh yea, i wear a bra every day. except at night, and sometimes when im home alone and just chillin... or i wear a bikini top...

loves... RiSa
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...

flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak » Fri May 09, 2003 1:15 pm

o yes, and also. my friend had ENORMOUS boobs and a HUGE ass, and shes about 4 11. dont get me wrong shes the sweetest person ever... but in gym she'll be running, and we wonder if she'll be able to stop... the momentum of her boobs seems to keep her going, we worry she'll run into a fence! :woot: ok im really done now lol
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...

Paint Pastel Princess
Loyal

Post by Paint Pastel Princess » Fri May 16, 2003 3:28 am

I love wearing them! They make me feel girly and pretty.
Look after yourself!!!

Love From Cloe!!!

*HUGZ*