My Grandma Died

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Britt
Veteran

My Grandma Died

Post by Britt » Mon Jan 20, 2003 6:01 pm

ok people..my grandma died yesterday..my dad called me and left a message on my answering machine that she died...i cried so hard..why couldn't he of atleast of waited to tell me..and not over the answering machine..i don't want to hear about stuff like that over an answering machine..but i loved my grandma a lot...she was the sweetest old lady ever....she treated me nicely and with respect..as if i were her friend..not her grand daughter..i wish i had been able to see her b4 she died..it had been like so long since i seen her cuz she lives so far away from me....it sux a lota ass..im killer pissed cuz im so sad and crying...damn it

Sky
Veteran

Re: My Grandma Died

Post by Sky » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:11 pm

im sorry for ur loss feel free 2 talk 2 me anytime when im Online
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:42 pm

i know how that is too....it does suck ALOT of ass..... but i mean a lot of ppl dont get to even have their grandparents at all! i didn't even get to meet 2 of mine :( its great that you got to and that you guys had a good and close relationship! its does suck ass that she's gone though and i know its hard to be thankful for things right now cause she's GONE but at least you have good memories of her...and hopefully she led a full and happy life. you'll never get over losing her cause no one ever gets over losing anyone...but eventually all the tears will turn into smiles, and instead of crying when you remember her.....you'll smile and be thankful that you had her. GRRRRRRR I KNOW WHY DOES THE WORLD HAVE TO BE SO FUCKED UP!

my grandad died and i only got to meet him once. a lot of the time i wonder if we could have been closer and would have had a better family if he was here ( he lived in NZ) and now that he's gone...i'll never get the chance. fuck...now i'm sad too! grrrrrr grrrrrrrr he died in august :( :(

PM me anytime....i know it sucks......but i kinda know how you feel.........
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order » Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:17 am

**Hugs** I'm sorry. PM me if you wanna talk, Ok??
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against

girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life » Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:13 am

im extremely sorry to hear that, my grandmother died 6 months ago and im still not over it. but just remember the good times and youll get thro it so much better. the only reason im not over it is cuz the nite she was suffering and dying, i was practically fuckin round with my bf, whom i had snuck over, but neways, thats besides the point.im just very sorry for you and i hope that everything ends up well, i hope her funeral was as beautiful as my grandmothers was, and i hope she is in whatever better place she believed in
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs » Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:03 am

Yeah like everyone else I'm sorry to hear that. **big hugs**

Maybe your Dad was having a hard time dealing with it and couldn't say it face-to-face. Don't hold it against him. When my Grandma died I was really cut too. I used to go upstairs and climb out the window (Dawson's Creek style lol) and sit on the roof and cry and cry and cry. That really has nothing to do with it, I guess what I'm tryna say is that you;re not alone in this, loads of people on here have been through what you're going through. So yep, if you ever need a shoulder/keyboard (haha) to cry on or just someone to talk to you know we're here! Cheer up chicken life goes on!! *hug*
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 » Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:43 am

I've had a lot of people die that were very close to me including grandparents and best friends. Everytime this happens to me, I just know that they are in a better place waiting for us. They are looking down on us, watching us, like our angels. I'm deeply sorry for your loss and wish you the best, but understand that your Grandmother is in a better place she is happy.
I used to get high on life until I realized it was cut with morons..

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:59 pm

Oh my goodness, how insensitive are your posts about rednecks? The kid has lost his grandma and you're going on about how you would dress your kids in crap?

ok..helen for one i am a gurl..just lettin you know that since you said "his grandma" you probably though that cuz of my sn..im a lesbian..so yeah..and the whole rednecks thing didn't bother me..it cheered me up..i need funny things to be said to make me happy..thanx ash and austin..nice things you both say...

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:22 am

yep..i always laugh to try and make myself get happy..it never really works..but i can always play pretend

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:24 am

Sorry for you loss, and i express sympathy towards you and your family, Feel free to email, pm, or IM me anytime you need to talk.

-GOD BLESS-

-FiZz

P.S Friends, lets have a little respect, this topic isn't really a laughing matter
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx » Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:38 am

im so to hear ur grandma died :'( ..mine died about three months ago...but it was goodmine died...see she has had alzhumers(sp?) for about 3 or 4 years...she could barely talk, move, hardly speak...but was the sadest thing is she couldnt remmber me or any of her children like my dad...well when she died three months ago i found out in a rather un fun way on a way fun day...i had a field trip to annapolis hta day.it was a blast...i return home from school with a major ass head ache...i take a nap...my mom wakes my up and gose i need to talk to you...i say if im not in trouble im going back to sleep and then she says ur grandmother just died...who freakin wakes some body up with a head ache to tell them somebody died just so they can get another head ache from crying... (sorry im being all long and stuff just wanna share my exerince)...this was hard for me to get over especially since my grandmother and i were so close..she would pick me up from preschool and id spend the rest of the day with her till my parents got off work...she wasnt the type of grandma who sent you 5 dollars on our birthday...she kinnted stuff handmade..and u might think ewww gross but i liked it cuz it showed she loved me enough to make it her self....sorry that was long
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it