Yeah...i Dont Even Know

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Yeah...i Dont Even Know

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:09 pm

wanna hear something sick?

im sure you dont.....but i'm gonna share any way!

when i was uhm i guess i was 5....my half brother from new zealand came over.....

one day we were in his room and we were in our jammies gettin ready for bed and he took out his ...... and sat there with it hanging out. He was all like touch it....and he was trying to make me touch it (i can't remember if i eventually did or not...) he was 11. Is this normal?!?! lol like i dunno i think its pretty sick and i can't get it outta my head...even though it was like 11 years ago....but please tell me....IS THIS JUST NORMAL LITTLE BOY BEING WEIRD STUFF???
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: Yeah...i Dont Even Know

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:10 pm

yeah....if someone could move this to something to do with sex? i OOPS accidently was in the wrong forum. LOL
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:25 pm

he thats okay. I dunno if it is normal or not. I uhhh did stuff with my brother and id rather not talk about it. but i know what yr saying. i wouldnt worry about it and just try to forget it like i have. but if you need to talk about it email me. xox
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

http://www.cap.gov

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:29 pm

yea, it's pretty normal. http://www.allaboutsex.org there are stories about ppl geting caught masturbating, and it shows that it's pretty normal for siblings to experiment together. but it's kinda sick that he did that when you were only 5. if it made/makes you uncomfortable you might want to talk to your parents about it if he still comes around.
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:54 am

oh no no its just always in the back of my mind.......i know he'd never do anything like that NOW and i would NEVER EVER ever tell my parents about it~ lol....i was just wondering if it was normal.... i dont think it like screwed me up or anything...at least i hope not <_<

She
Veteran

Post by She » Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:10 pm

'Playing doctor' is normal. Even if he is eleven, maybe he was a young eleven? :P
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8