Poems From The Good Ol' Times Haha

Have you written a story? Even a poem? Post your artistic creations here!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Poems From The Good Ol' Times Haha

Post by bi*moonpoet » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:43 pm

theres like 4 poems here ; Goddess Eyes

When I look into your eyes I see the beauty inside .There's a flicker of goddess when I look behind the vision that comes to mind.I see the peacful sky and the universe that lives inside you that no one seems to recognize

Luv Ya or Let Ya Go

i dont want to get attatched but i cant help to/ i know im gonna get my heart broke should i just lay down and let this luv hurt or take a stand and keep us apart/ id luv you to pieces but im not sure if you would do the same ive been hert before ya know this but i cant stop luvin you/ our journey just began id hate to brake this run for freedom but livin with out you i couldnt bare to be/ so what im sayin here is i luv you too much to let ya go but i couldnt stand a broken heart again/ ya know what im sayin i luved the time we had im glad you're mine but i cant have you / im confused wouldnt you be all these emotions runnin around its like a war inside of my head they wont stop/ there fightin over you to luv ya or let ya go/ there's two sides im stuck in the middle/ what do i do i cant decide to be or not to be or just throught it aside and take a chance at luv with the hope that i will always be yours.

New Ways

Am I losing my mind?I'm changing ,changing inside. My mind is expanding .I'm seeing in color now instead of black and white . My universe is moving outward at the speed of light . I'm Scared!!

By my Side

Sometimes I think I don't know you anymore .When I look into your eyes I see no one I recognizeit seems as if you're so far like you're avoiding me ,even if you're a foot away . You're the plug in my heart that keeps me from fallin apart . Without you there's a hole in my life. I'm incomplete without you by my side.
You love who you love it's not 'loving different' it's 'loving' everyone does it.

bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Re: Poems From The Good Ol' Times Haha

Post by bi*moonpoet » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:25 pm

hahaaheehee :lol: tanx
You love who you love it's not 'loving different' it's 'loving' everyone does it.