Our Lady Peace/Finger Eleven

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Re: Our Lady Peace/Finger Eleven

Post by oneforthemoney » Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:54 pm

Lol....well Raine....hehehe...sure you're a hotty ;) jk

Raine from OLP .....I like his hair the way it is now.

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Dec 30, 2002 11:53 pm

raine was hot when they first came out and he still is, i killer like olp...my friends band sounds like them and greed day mixed together...im not sure how that works, but thats the only way i can ever explain how they sound...they're called Peace freak...the lead singer, scott, is really hot, and the bassist eric is hot too now, he didn't used to be though, they have a website, http://www.peacefreak.com

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:04 pm

WOOOOWWWWWW - Next week is THE CONCERT !!! I can't wait ...oh my, I think I'm gonna faint!!!! *breathing in, breathing out*

hahaha.....!

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:57 pm

haha..that whole ottawa thing made me think of this time i was on vacation and this dude was all like, "where are you from?" and i said "ottawa" and he was all like, "canada!..thats awesome"..and i was all like "no..ottawa illinois" and then he was just like "oh" yeah..not many people know of this town..i wonder what its like in ottawa, canada..maybe it looks like my town..that would be really freaky..i hope it isn't as boring as it is here though...btw..i am listening to olp right now..they kick some major assage