Finals

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Finals

Post by CuteLilChk » Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:31 pm

My semester finals are tomorrow... I'm okay with it, but I just don't understand biology at all! My teacher is so hard to understand. I hate it!
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Finals

Post by iHEAVENn » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:17 pm

good luck to u ;) im sure youll do fine :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:35 pm

omg mine are on next tuesday....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh i have four and some of my stupid friends only have two...its so unfair! lol LIFE is unfair
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

chad
Loyal

Post by chad » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:56 pm

I only have two finals this semester. One in Economics tomorrow and one in government on Thursday. :D All my friends are mad at me since they have between 4 and 6.

CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk » Fri Jan 24, 2003 5:19 pm

I MADE A 70%!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy! (It's the hardest teacher in the school... Maybe 5% of his students are passing, and now, I'm one of them!!!)
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young