Never Had A Bf,

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

*mel*
Loyal

Never Had A Bf,

Post by *mel* » Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:05 pm

hey,

well, I actually had a boyfriend in the 5th grade. but woo hoo! We never did anything. Well, now this guy likes me, and stuff, and I really like him,,,,but only as a good friend. He was hurt and disappointed when I told him this, he said that's what all girls say. That he's always their "good" friend. But he was glad I was honest with him. But, I also told him that I was scared.

Well, anyways, he said he would wait until I was ready if he had to. Then the next day he asked me to our winter homecoming. Now, I don't know what to do.....i told him there wasn't anybody else that I liked, but there kinda is. And I dont know about going with him to homecoming....what should I do? Oh, and ya know how guys make your heart jump everytime you see them,,,,well, mine never does for him,,that's why I think he is only a good friend. So, what do you think?

if ya need more info, let me know....thanks....

*mel*
Loyal

Re: Never Had A Bf,

Post by *mel* » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:44 pm

wow! thanks soo much!!! That is great advice!! thanks! :) I hope everything worked out for you!