My Great Talent

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Britt
Veteran

My Great Talent

Post by Britt » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:11 pm

ok people...i have a talent... :claps: yeah..well i can bend all of my fingers back and touch the top of my wrists with the tips of my fingers..isn't that cool..it looks really crazy..kinda gross..i don't know anybody else that can do this..its awesome

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: My Great Talent

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:30 pm

yeah that sounds pretty sick! but very very talented at the same time! lol.....good job!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:28 am

dude..i can crack like every bone in my body too..including my wrists and ankles..but yay..more people have the same talent as me..im not disordered...hehe..and i can sling shot paper off of my fingers..its fun..i always get yelled at for it in school

She
Veteran

Post by She » Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:13 pm

I can bend my hand down forward so my wrist is at about a 45 degree angle, maybe less. Everyone says it's freaky but I thought it was pretty normal. I can also make it go totally limp, once I made everyone think my nerves were dead for an entire day. I can bend my thumb back to touch the back of my wrist and pop it out of the joint, everyone says that's pretty gross. I have a 90 degree hitchhiker's thumb at least. I can push all my fingers into a backwards curve thing, but nothing major.. still looks pretty weird. All my knuckles and stuff pop, but only occasionally (my boyfriend is totally grossed out by knuckle cracking, I have no idea why.) My big toes I can crack on command. I can fit my fingers around my collarbone so they're touching through the skin. My cheeks are superstretchy, I fit 69 Hi-C fruit snacks in my cheeks at once in seventh grade. They stretch out enough to hold a posicle stick, or I can suck them in so you can see my teeth through them and they touch in the middle a lot (it's cool, I can bite stuff through my cheeks!). I can do this frog impression where I inflate my bottom lip by pushing the air with my tongue. Heehee. What else, what else.. Ooh, I can flip my eyelids inside out. :blink:

Fun stuff!
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:28 pm

omg..thats killer awesome...i can do some of the stuff you said..cept for the stuff that you do with your mouth..but everything else i can do..its cool

Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order » Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:35 pm

I don't have any talents. :'(
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:26 pm

yeah you do...there is somethin about you thats talented...dunno what..but its there... :wacko:

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme » Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:30 pm

i can make my tongue bend by itselff....but not my hand lol..
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus

jamie
Loyal

Post by jamie » Wed Jan 29, 2003 2:40 pm

I can fit the top of a soda can in my mouth. Yep.

And I can turn my wrists around once all the way. I can twist my ankles like that too. Oooh, I can touch my toes to my forehead with my leg behind me while in a split. Try and figure that one out. B) I can hold a lip gloss jar in the nape of my neck.

I'm so talented. :rolleyes:
You breathe the strangest twist

upon your lips, "and we shall be together..."

TheLastKiss
Loyal

Post by TheLastKiss » Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:16 pm

ouch......i can't even get my fingers to bend back half that much
i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine