What If......

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Minx
Loyal

Re: What If......

Post by Minx » Wed Jan 29, 2003 6:49 pm

you can belive in god...and show it any way you want..im jewish/baptist..but i celebrate neither really...i really dont feel im jewish at all becasue im mom really dosent celebrate it...but i do belive in god...thats a way to show it.
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj » Wed Jan 29, 2003 6:51 pm

I agree muchly. And that was perhaps the greatest post of this thread!! woo whoo! :D
--nj

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW » Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:30 pm

me & my life,

Many people have that problem. I find the easiest thing to say is that I do believe there is a GOD, and I do believe there is a heaven and a hell. If I start not to believe I just tell myself, If I die and GOD isnt real, I will still have lived a good life. I will still have helped other, and I will have unmeasurable worth.

And as far as why wars happen, that is because GOD loves us sooooooo sooooo much that he gave us free will, and it is our free will that caused the war, and if we want to stop it, it is our free will that will prevent or end the war. GOD does not directly intervean in ones life, GOD simply shows the way, and you can go the WAY or not.

-GOD BLESS

-Hope this helped

-FiZz :wacko:
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx » Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:56 pm