Well Now I Feel Like A Total Bitch!

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Well Now I Feel Like A Total Bitch!

Post by iHEAVENn » Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:24 pm

ok i went to school today and when i woke up this morning i knew i shouldve stayed in bed. but of course i didnt listen to the lil voices in my head, n e ways i got done with school at like 9:15 and called my mom and told her to come get me. so i went out side of the school where i sat and waited................................and waited.....................................and waited....................i waited for about an hour and once u leave the school grounds u cant go back on so the whole time i was thinking of how bad of a mother she was for 'forgetting me' and how shes never forgot me be4 but my step dad has and the whole time i was soo pissed off at my mom i wrote i hate my mom at least 30 times on my folder then my step dad came and picked me up and we just sat in the car for about 10 minutes and he looked at me and said my mom was in a car accident! shes home now she broke her arm and fractured somethin in her leg, but the way the car looks im lucky shes still around i feel like such a bitch for thinking those things :'( :'(
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Gandalf
Loyal

Re: Well Now I Feel Like A Total Bitch!

Post by Gandalf » Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:57 pm

Never say you hate, never say you hate your parents, you'l only regret it. Hating is wrong, but its so easy, just try not to do it. If you don't know the outcome, there could be a perfectly logical explanation. Your not a "bitch" you couldnt have know what happened, don't blame yourself. After all you've learnt from your mistake havn't you? And you'l never do it again :)
"The happiest people are those that are too busy to realise whether they are or not."

Enlightenment is the one and only answer to happiness

It will take a lifetime to realise who you are, just trying to be yourself is a much more obtainable goal

Read And Follow The Support Group Rules