My Friend...guy... Me

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CuteLilChk
Loyal

My Friend...guy... Me

Post by CuteLilChk » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:27 pm

My friend is going out with this guy, and she really loves him. I spent a lot of time with them over the summer and I got to know him really well. I started liking him and I talked to him about it. I didn't tell my friend and neither did he. He said that he liked me too. We got a lot closer, but he is one of those people that can't break someone's heart because he is so nice. He loves her and me, but he's already with her, and he doesn't want to hurt her. Should I wait it out? It isn't because he loves her more than me, he just can't hurt her. :unsure: :'(
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: My Friend...guy... Me

Post by iHEAVENn » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:31 pm

hehe thats gotta suck :( im sorry but if you claim to be a friend to the girl u shouldnt go out with him unless she says its okay and even then you have to make sure shes really okay with it. so u should wait, but look for someone else right now till they do break up. and remember to make sure she says shes ok with u goin out with him :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

She
Veteran

Re: My Friend...guy... Me

Post by She » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:44 pm

This guy won't break up with her because he doesn't want to hurt her. So you could be waiting a long time. I doubt you'll be able to keep it secret that long. Even if you can, after you 'wait it out'... what'll happen then? He breaks up with her and three days later is with you? Your friend will be miserable for it. If you keep it a secret, she'll find out eventually, and you'll both be in big trouble. How do you think she'd feel to be baggage to him? Not many people are comfortable knowing the person they love with all their heart loves them with half theirs.

There's no good way out of this situation. Just do the best you can, and don't blindly shove you first (as I did when confronted with this). Sigh.. good luck. PM me or IM me if you want to talk, maybe I can offer some advice beyond that.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8