Rastask8chick

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Rastask8chick

Post by girlyluvR4life » Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:25 pm

hey ppl! i doubt neone wants to, or even will read this, but i am a fairly interesting creature, and thought maybe some ppl would feel comfortable talkin to me after readin a lil more bout me! feel free to get in touch netime, id love talkin to ANYBODY!

[[ Name ]] - ill keep this to myself

[[ Nickname ]] - popsicklestick

[[ Birthday ]] - January 12, 1987

[[ Age ]] - 16

[[ Astrological sign? ]] - capricorn

[[ Chinese zodiac sign? ]] - Rabbit...

[[ Current Hair color ]] - blnde baby

[[ Eye color... W/ &W/O contacts ]] - blue wit yellow, no contacts!

[[ Height ]] - 5'8"

[[ Weight ]] - 102 lbs.

[[ Booby Size/ Dicky Size ]] - 34 C.

[[ Parents still together? ]] - HELL NO, SEPERATE FOR 7 YEARS :(.

[[ Siblings? ]] - sister, and 2 brothers

[[ Pets? ]] - Three dogs, four cats, some fish, some hamsters

[[ In school/graduated? ]] - High school.

[[ Rent, lease, or own your home? ]] - My parents own it

[[ What do you do for work? ]] - OF COURSE I GOTTA WORK, I LIVE N THE FUCKIN GHETTO. i work like 20 hours a week

[[ What do you drive? ]] - minivan......haha kiddin, actually a old persons chrysler, no not EVEN KIDDING

[[ Black/White ]] - either!!!!!!

[[ Red/Blue ]] - blue

[[ Dogs/Cats ]] - cats, come here u sexy thangs

[[ Roses/Daisies ]] - Roses

[[ Beer/Liquor ]] - Liquor, vodka, malt LIQUOR, shit EVERYTHANG DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THIS, I COULD GO ON FEREVER!!!!!!

[[ Underwear/Thongs ]] - Thongs allll day long....everyday baby

[[ Hair: Short/Long ]] - Long, well mine doesnt gros, but long hair is SEXY, SPECIALLY LONG DREADLOCKS ahhhhhh

[[ Boots/Shoes ]] - clogs or sk8 kics

[[ Food: Mexican/Italian ]] - mexican, duh

[[ Dark/Light ]] - Dark, i am the angel of darnkess, light BEWARE!

[[ Day/Night ]] - Night, daytime SUCCCCKS kow why? PARTY IN THE NITE, PARTY IN THE NITE! WOOT WOOT

[[ Sheets: Solid/Animal Prints ]] - animal print, cuz im a WILD THANG and i like it DIRRTTY

Favorites

[[ Color ]] - Purple and Blue

[[ Animal ]] - horses :) and cats

[[ Vehicle ]] - nething that goes duh!

[[ Flower ]] - marijuana heads ..... headies

[[ Beer ]] - natural ice, what?! im a girl, its good, im a wuss and besides im more of a liquor girl MYSELF!

[[ Liquor ]] - FUCK LIQUOR, BRING OUT THE EVERCLEAR.....VODKA RULES BABY!!!!!! smirnoff 100proof, on school nites and everclear on weekends

[[ Soda ]] - COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE....OK....i better stop now.....

[[ Food ]] - BACON BACON BACON........P***Y P***Y (O MY! IM DIRTY) sowwie...i mean country ham.....

[[ Book ]] - hannibal

[[ Author ]] - dali lhama(sp? SUCKS)

[[ Band ]] -well bob marley and the wailers! othwise none, i only listen to reggae and classical

[[ CD ]] - exodous ;) legend, the 25 best classical piano hits, and ne cd's by good composers like liszt,beethoven, mozart, and MOST OF ALL, CHOPIN!!

[[ Song ]] - chopin-ballade #1.....liszt-hungarian rhapsodie....youngbloodz-cadillac pimpin.....bob marley-shit, every song of his, with the exception of pimpers paradise, that one kinda sucks :( (sorry bobby)

[[ Movie ]] - the cell, i know im ghetto...it was just SOOOO TRIPPY!! and silence of the lambs/hannibal

[[ Extracurricular Activity ]] - poetry, skateboarding, piano(playing and composing...btw its my love) drugs, softball, chillin at teen help, choir, and school clubs..also volunteering at the animal shelter and hospital!

[[ Color your hair? ]] - hehe yep, unfortuantly started doin it to early! its like once you start, you CANT STOP.

[[ Have tattoos? ]] --helllllllllll no, nottin wrong with them tho!

[[ Piercings? ]] - hell yea, gauged ears! and soon to be belly, tounge, and eyebrow, DANG HOW I WANT MY TOUNGE/EYEBROW PEIRCED!!!!!!!!

[[ Stolen anything? ]] - we should NOT get into this.......

[[ Smoked? ]] - hell no, CIGARETTES SUCK!

[[ Pot? ]] - YOU BETTA BELIEVE IT BUDDY, EVERY DAMN DAY I GET HIGH HIGH HIGH!

[[ Crack? ]] - HELL NO, AND NEVER!!!!! crack free is the WAY TO BE! ;)

[[ Drink? ]] - Yes, lets no get started on this either, this has been a face of mine for about 4 yrs now ;)

[[ Been so drunk you couldn't remember your name? ]] - hell yea, bout every damn friday/saturday....shit some school nites too

[[ Been so drunk you didn't care that you couldn't remember your name? ]] - haha look above, know the answer yet?

[[ Posed for nude pics? ]] - HELL No...but look at muh sexy bodddy...haha jk...actualy asides from my UGLY face i do have a nice body. if i were posing just for teh person i was with, that would be fine. but i woudl still have them put a paper bag over my head.

[[ Considered a life of crime? ]] - HELL No

[[ Considered being a hooker? ]] - haha nope, NEVER.......

[[ Maybe a pimp? ]] - No, altho the DOUGH would b nice....

[[ Cheated on someone? ]] - No.....well unless having an orgy counts?

[[ Been married? ]] - No..and never will

[[ Been divorced? ]] - No and never will, altho if i were TO get married, im sure it would end up a divorce, since everyone else has....

[[ Are you psycho? ]] - NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! IM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD.

[[ Split personalities? ]] - look above! no wait! look below....!

[[ Schizophrenic? ]] - welll the doctors say no..but im sure the test results would prove other wise....

[[ Obsessive? ]] - depends on about what!?

[[ Compulsive? ]] - LOOK ABOVE!

[[ Obsessive Compulsive? ]] - hmm....im bout to be a lil complusive over these ?'s

[[ Panic? ]] - oh yea, all the time, pecially when im a lil 'not straight'

[[ Anxiety? ]] - all the time

[[ Depressed? ]] - no duh, only take like every medication in the book, but in the famous words of tealy....'who isnt it?'

[[ Anorexic/Bulimic ]] - hell no, im too skinny to begin w.

[[ Suicidal? ]] - well i was for a few years, and altho i threaten myself sometimes, i have decided that id rather die another way......

[[ Obsessed with hate? ]] - oh how i HATE this ?! haha i guess you know the anser, yes.....haha nah i dunno

[[ Mutilate animals? ]] - AWWWW BOOOOHOOOO WHY WOULD NEONE WANNA DO THAT!!!!?

[[ Idolize infamous criminals? ]] - unless u consider bob marley a criminal, then no

DO YOU...

[[ Wear eye shadow? ]] - nope, in fact i only wear under eye concelear. NO ITS NOT BECAUSE I HAVE NATURAL BEAUTY( CUZ IM DAMN UGLY) but more or less bcuz i have good skin, i hate puttin all that makeup on, and i gotta cover those black under eyes!

[[ Have a dog? ]] - Yes, plenty of em

[[ Have any regrets? ]] - no, none at all........DUH OF COURSE I DO. my whole life is one big regret........

[[ Crush? ]] - Yes, hopefully ill find out this week if she feels the same!

[[ Do you have a best friend? ]] - yep, and i hope it will bthat way fer a long long time

[[ Who do you go to for advice? ]] - well i let myself be my advisor, however, i tend to find tht besides the fact that i do give fairly good advice, i have a rough time followin my own. but thats just something i needa work on.

[[ Who knows all your secrets? ]] - Me, and my best friend knows a lot

[[ Who do you cry with? ]] - me, myself, and if im feelin that shitty, whoever the f**k is near me......

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...

[[ God/Devil? ]] - Sometimes, altho i know this is not an option. im a rastafarian right now, however, after starting to look around and learn more about other religions, i find myself wanting to indelve into buddhism, or something of the sorts. im more or less, just a very spiritual person..with spiritual morals.

[[ Yourself? ]] - no, i hate myself more than nebody. but from what ive heard, most ppl feel the same bout theirselves......

[[ Your friends? ]] - Yes, the ones that are true to themselves, and true to others

[[ Aliens? ]] - No, well i did see SOMETHING in the sky the other nite, but i came to teh conclusion it was just a shootin star....

[[ Love? ]] - no bcuz of past events in my younger (childhood) life, i find it very hard to have emotions of any kind, especially thE 'L' one......

welp, there ya go! waalah! its me, nottin special, but very odd and unique! i hope to see others usin this format so i can get to know a lil more bout yall!
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Rastask8chick

Post by iHEAVENn » Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:30 pm

believe it or not i actually read all of that eh i have to much spare time ~and welcome~
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life » Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:35 pm

hehe thanks, so do i...or i dont think i would have just sat down and typed all that!

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:44 pm

yeah, hey...i read that all too! hahaha i have no life you weigh 102 pounds and you're 5"8 and you DONT have an eating disorder...?? man thats not fair! lol but you're like 40 pounds underweight....so that must not be cool either or maybe it is...if only i was in that position
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life » Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:22 pm

hehe yep i am 5'8 and 102 pounds, and yes, i DO NOT have an eatin disorder. i consider myself lucky in this sense......but i ALSo consider myself UNLUCKY bcuz of all the SHIT I GET!