Hmm

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
DreamPixie
Veteran

Hmm

Post by DreamPixie » Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:39 am

Major suggestion: Stop reading everyone's suggestions. *dingdingding* Like you're doing right now. Go help someone. Or at least go to chit-chat or something. *yawn*. This forum seems way overused. Just a "suggestion." ;) :blink:
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

Sky
Veteran

Re: Hmm

Post by Sky » Sun Jan 26, 2003 5:28 pm

me 2... if u wanna change somthing pm an admin!
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Post by lil_angel_lover » Sun Jan 26, 2003 5:31 pm

Why do we even have this forum? <_< :doggy:
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.

CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk » Wed Jan 29, 2003 5:13 pm

I tried to say that before, and they said that they actually read the suggestions, which is believable, but.... I don't think they give much thought to them or really even consider them.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:24 pm

sowwies. i didn't mean the admins didn't consider suggestions, just that......oh nevermind. :mumble grumble whine:. lol.
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk » Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:04 pm

sorry Laura, it's just that, I've seen quite a few reasonable suggestions that haven't been used. I know there are a lot that wouldn't help the site, but there are some that would. I take back saying that they don't read or consider suggestions.

I thought about this, and I think that the suggestion forum is a good thing. A suggestion can be posted, and people can respond, kind of like a petition. It shows the admins either how few people or how many people agree, and they can base part of their decision on that. If we just PM'ed the admins with our suggestions, other people don't have a chance to say "Yeah, I think that's a good idea too" or "No, I don't like that idea".
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young