Change Of Sexuality

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Britt
Veteran

Change Of Sexuality

Post by Britt »

ok people..i am now currently a lesbian...i now have no attraction towards guys..my feelings have totally changed..but this isn't the first time it has happened..i used to be completely straight, then in 6th grade i found myself to be attracted to gurls and gurls only, then in 8th grade i found myself attracted to guys again..but also gurls at the same time..and i had been that way until now..now i have lost all attraction i had for guys..this seems to happen to often..but i know that i will not ever just like guys again..and i think that i may now never have any feelings towards a guy again...i think i am completely a lesbian..and this is how its gona stay for the rest of my life..i might date guys until i come out..but i won't have any feeling's for them...i am not ashamed of my sexuality..but im just not ready for other people to know it because they might be ashamed of it and scared..and i don't want to scare anyone...i hope that everyone who reads this doesn't think badly of me because of how my feelings change..i wouldn't want that..but this is just how i am...i don't understand it

girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Re: Change Of Sexuality

Post by girlyluvR4life »

DICKS! AHHHH! HOW DID I JUST SAY THAT WORD!? ITS SCARY!!! ewwwww. sorry i jsut hadda do that. no dicks rele truly scare me, like the last time i saw one i just wanted to cry because they are that nasty. but i KNOW im a lesbian, and ive pretty much always felt this way. well that was a lil not true but yea. when i was little it was boys i wanted, then it was BOYS AND GIRLS, shit iwant the CAKE AND THE ICING! then after i was finally able to be totally true to myself, it was flatout girls!!!!!
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

yeah...dicks are the most ugliest things i have ever seen in my life...i really like the feeling they give me..but gurls turn me on and guys really just don't anymore..and gurls can perform just as good as guys..actually they can do everything better..in my opinion that is..so yeah..im a lesbian...that sounds so great to me... :D

girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life »

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

but shit, there are 'toys' to take their place....hehe

hell yeah :lol:

forsaken_without_you
Loyal

Post by forsaken_without_you »

sounds fine to me....

do what you feel is....you! :D
she said she cared...then why am I all alone..?

"would you like a piece of candy?" -

what makes it so bad?
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Can I just stand up for the entire straight male population when I say... and the vagina is a work of art!? GAH :woot: Leaking shit and being hairy and all that shit? And that's where I am putting my mouth sometimes!? I don't think it's a matter of being aestetically pleasing, more a matter of enjoying giving your partner pleasure. :)

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life »

haha that last post was a killer. haha funny shit man

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »