Scared

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Re: Scared

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

So the conclusion on the story (if we had a locked topic this would work perfect because then this topic would be over and u can look at wat was said but never post on it).

Basically, she went on contraceptives (the morning after pill), and is now doing fine. I might ask her if she wants to get a pregnant test, but not until after Greece, which she leaves for tomorrow.

Everything between her and I has been fixed for the most part. We're back to the same way, open about our sexual urges for each other. In fact, she wants to have sex with me again, only next time, and everytime after with definite protection. Meanwhile, knowing that our sex life will not be changed, I still don't have great urges for sex or anything else with her. The physical isnt that important, its all about the emotional.

And trust me the emotional is there. She told me she still loves me, and every know and then we surprise each other with little love notes, songs, poetry, something to make each others day. Since we've continued doing this even after the big scare, I can pretty much say our relationship is really strong.

In conclusion, I love Stephanie Ramirez and she loves me.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .