Tatu?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Tatu?

Post by bi*moonpoet » Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:04 am

does anyone know what genre tatu would be under cause all the things she said has kind of a rock /pop feelin but theres this other song Imperfect girl thats kind of a slow song and sounds a little popish anyone have an idea?
You love who you love it's not 'loving different' it's 'loving' everyone does it.

Britt
Veteran

Re: Tatu?

Post by Britt » Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:52 am

nopr..im not so sure what genre they would be in...never eveer heard any music like their's b4..i love it though..

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme » Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:43 am

i hate them. :nerd:
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus

bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Post by bi*moonpoet » Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:32 pm

:unsure: thats not very nice they're hott and there music is ok
You love who you love it's not 'loving different' it's 'loving' everyone does it.

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:36 pm

yeah..they are really really hot..and they have really good music..it sounds freaky in russian though..

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme » Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:53 pm

sry i posted that yesterday and i was in a very bad mood lol. but i dont like them but only b/c i dont like that kinda music.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus