Everyone... Do You Like The Skater Look?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Everyone... Do You Like The Skater Look?

Post by WalmRtJunkie » Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:37 am

Hey everyone. I'm a girl, and I usually dress in really baggy jeans/pants that have a bunch of cool cords, zippers, buttons, straps, etc. and a tight top, usually a tank top. I wear a lot of boy clothes too, but I'm still very feminine in my looks and personality... kind of like Avril Lavigne. Guys, I was just wondering how this look appeals to you if it does at all. Also, girls... how do you like the skater boy look?
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena

Britt
Veteran

Re: Everyone... Do You Like The Skater Look?

Post by Britt » Mon Jan 27, 2003 9:14 pm

umm...well the skater look totally appeals to me...but i hate posers though..so as long as they are doing it for the skateboarding..and not for the fashion...then its all good

itsme
Veteran

Re: Everyone... Do You Like The Skater Look?

Post by itsme » Wed Jan 29, 2003 10:16 am

i think boy skaters are hott :wub:
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus