The Question

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

acabarguy
Loyal

The Question

Post by acabarguy » Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:41 pm

Im am curious and want to know what is your ideal senerio for asking someone out? Which way of being asked out is your favorite of all your past experiences?
Just smile... even if thats the opposite of what you feel; just smile.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: The Question

Post by iHEAVENn » Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:44 pm

errrrrrrm my bf came in my room dragged me outta bed in my pj's and took me to breakfast in my pj's! then took me to the movies in my PJ'S!!!!!!!! then later that night when he was taken me home 'still in my freakin pj's' he looked at me and asked me out :D :D :D :( god how i miss him well n e ways hope that helps
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

DreamPixie
Veteran

Re: The Question

Post by DreamPixie » Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:46 pm

this guy waited forever to ask me out, we talked about it forever, then he wrote it in a note "Will you go out with me? Check one" haha and handed it to me in a group of friends and ran and hid behind the door. it was hilarious. none of them knew what was happening even a day later, they were like *what? he asked you out?!* that was actually my best relationship. don't do it that way haha. noone's that big of losers like me. and i ask ppl out online, that's stupid too. hm.

mergh.
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.