Competition~!~!~

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sexyheather
Veteran

Competition~!~!~

Post by sexyheather » Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:21 am

do any of you feel like you're constantly competing with your best friend/s? my best friend and i act exactly the same but we look completely different. i'm a tall blue-eyed blonde and she's a short cute brunette who's part white and part vietnamese. i think we're both equally pretty in our own different ways; often i think she's prettier than me but that's probably just my insecurity because all friends seem to feel inferior to others. it's dumb that we should always subliminally try to outdo each other, but we do it anyway! every day we try to dress cuter and do our makeup and hair better than each other. we don't need to tell it to each other, we both know damn well what we're doing LOL... it's kind of funny and we even make fun of ourselves for it sometimes, but does anyone else get like that? it's so stupid, hehe...
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Re: Competition~!~!~

Post by spatulaoflove » Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:50 pm

I DID, WHEN I HAD FRIENDS
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf

sexyheather
Veteran

Re: Competition~!~!~

Post by sexyheather » Thu Jan 30, 2003 11:20 am

well im comfy with myself, and coincidentally my nickname is barbie (just cuz im blonde, ive got no tits or ass!) hehe... but sometimes we just get really jealous of each other cuz even tho we both have our different attributes we sometimes want what we can't have. like sometimes she gets jealous cuz she doesn't have the tall blonde look and i get jealous cuz i cant be the mysterious seductive brunette! hehehe... we're so superficial it's disgusting :P
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."