Bord

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Adnama
Veteran

Bord

Post by Adnama » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:04 am

I'm just kinda bord, so i thought i'd tell ya'll bout the highlight of my day.

So it all started at the end of math class...

Teacher: "Who wants extra credit?"

Several hands raise simultainously

Teacher: "10 points for any one who helps me cary the tennisball boxes to the locker room"

So a couple of us, includeing me, agreed, and after school we helped 'im carry his boxes.

I was a little worried, i knew i had a bus to catch, but i also *thought* that the bus didnt leave untill 4, and that i should have had plenty of time. But just incase, when i happend to pass a guy who rides my bus in the hall on the way to the locker room, i asked him to make sure that the bus didnt leave with out me.

Think i'd be safe right?

HA! My lesson of the day: Never trust the redheaded guy named after a texas city [the guy i asked to keep the bus back]

So i finish my ball carring duties, am promised 10 points extra credit, get a coke and a kitcat, and head to get on the bus. It was exactly 3:57.

You know what a horrible feeling it is to be speed walking towards the front of the school, and look out the window, and see your bus turning out of the parkinglot and going down the street?

First words out of my mouth, "I'M GONA KILL HUSTION" [name of before mentioned guy]

In any event, after talking to several different sectritaries and such, i finaly get them to call the bus staion, who inturn calls the bus, and askes the driver to come back for me. [which isnt that hard since he passes my school again on the way back to where i live at around 4:20 or so]

When i got back on the bus, i'm told that something like this happend in my absence:

Every one enters, bus waites for a few mins, driver is in a hurry, turns around:

"Who's missing?"

*cricket cricket*

"ok lets go!"

*Little while later*

Call comes over the radio that a student has been left behind

Hustion: "Uhh... Mister? Did i tell you that Amanda was gona be late?"

-.- Any ideas on what kinda revenge i might extract on huston? *rubs hands togeather* hehehehe!
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/

Britt
Veteran

Re: Bord

Post by Britt » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:09 am

haha..that sux..i never missed a bus like that b4..i would be pissed..there is this houston kid at my school that is so anoying..my friend travis threatened to kill him the other day..it was hilarious..it was all because he said somethin to travis bout shavin off his mohawk..made me laugh..my day wasn't much better..went to school..saw the love of my life, went to the mall, got some weed...not very interesting

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:44 am

my ex-b/f walked me to my bus and gave me my hug [one of the few times we touched or interacted haha] and then missed his bus. it was cute. poor kid. =0p.
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:47 am

Awww, lol, how sweet ^.^

This is the second time this year i've missed the bus... the first time was my own fault, i was chatting with my comp apps teacher to long [well...actually... i WAS out there at 3:58 or so o.o]

Again, its a horrible feeling in your stomach to see your bus go turning out of the parking lot and down teh street.

lol, our bus driver is pretty cool about it though.
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/