My Bf

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

ladytigress
Loyal

My Bf

Post by ladytigress » Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:08 am

i been dating w/my bf for 4 weeks now on feb 7 it'll be a month, how can i trust him if i do move in? would u move in w/ur bf/gf if u 2 been dating for a month or 2 months?

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: My Bf

Post by iHEAVENn » Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:26 am

:o move in? first of all how old are you?

secondly, i dont think its a very good idea to move in with someone you've just barely started going out with. i think you should get to know him better, and go out at least 2 or 3 months before you move in with someone. :unsure: im not sure if about the trust issue, i know for me it takes awhile to earn my trust. if i were you i wouldnt be like totaly trusting him right now because you two just started going out you know? well hmm in the end the choice is up to you i just really think it would be a bad idea :unsure:
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

She
Veteran

Post by She » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:56 pm

Ooof. No, I definitely would not, not that early. I'd wait until I was comfortable with him and I knew I could handle it... there's a lot of changes made when you move in with someone. You have to be around them all the time, and you see all their disgusting habits, you have to clean up after him, et cetera. I'd suggest waiting, but that's just me.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

ladytigress
Loyal

Post by ladytigress » Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:33 pm

i just turn 17 wait 4 a while? well shit im gonna be in this pathetic house for 2 fuckin months......im dying 2 leave i dont have anywhere else 2 go!

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Fri Jan 31, 2003 6:38 pm

well, what would happen if you moved in and well yeah........ im not going there. i just think it would be best if you did wait and got to know him better :unsure:
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky » Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:30 pm

arent u worried that he may rape u or somthing? Why dont u just live were u are now?! :o ur still a minor, maybe .... just wait
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice