Same Problem I Had A Month Ago...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CTR
Loyal

Same Problem I Had A Month Ago...

Post by CTR » Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:25 pm

OK people, I've wrote here a few times about the same thing and it's still not better. I am still in love with someone I can't be in love with. I finally am taking a break from her to try and deal with all this because I am honestly very depressed, mad, irrational and just not mentally well. I just need advice on how to get over all this. I am trying to realize what is actually going on... I will prolly never be with her, there are other women out there, all that crap but it's not working. Ppl have told me to take it a minute at a time, a day at a time, it will eventually get better soon, but it's all not working. I don't want cliches, I know others have been through this... how did you get over all this??? Thanks...

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Same Problem I Had A Month Ago...

Post by iHEAVENn » Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:47 pm

the best way to get over someone you care so much about, is to try and enjoy other things. go to parties, meet new people. dont spend all day thinkin of her. play sports, write stories, songs, or draw. do something to express your feelings towards her. itll help you get over her trust me. and when people say to take it one day at a time that is really the best advice. some people may not realize how strong your feelings are so you have to show them. try not to stress over it so much. when the time is right you will get over it ;) for now just have fun with life :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

CTR
Loyal

Re: Same Problem I Had A Month Ago...

Post by CTR » Sat Feb 01, 2003 12:35 pm

Originally posted by amatasu_zero@Feb 1 2003, 01:04 AM

...dont sit around hoping at one point something will click in your head saying "Oh i dont like her anymore" it does take sometime...

I was doing that, and i feel dumb for it. Thanks for the suggestions, you two.