This Summer

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

wotland princess
Loyal

This Summer

Post by wotland princess » Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:34 pm

ok i get to see my b/f this summer and we dont want to have sex i know we could do all that oral stuff but i cant be alone with him cause of my mom if he gets to come and see me for a month i was wondering what we could do somethin romantic like maybe i try to think of things but ya lol
EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE! ~MERCEDES LANDER~

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: This Summer

Post by iHEAVENn » Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:00 pm

you can go skateing, have picnics, errrrrm go to dinner, go to movies, stay home and watch movies with friends. hang out in the park. errrrm yeah thats pretty much all i got lol good luck and im glad you get to see him :D
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Dave875d
Loyal

Post by Dave875d » Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:15 am

Stay home and make a pizza then cuddle under a blanket while u eat your pizza and watch a romantic movie....
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."

James Thurber

"Little things affect little minds."

Disraeli, The Two Nations [1845]

"Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither."

--Benjamin Franklin

MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo » Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:45 am

try to go out as much as possible like in public places. places where u havent had sex before...
HI

unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty » Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:17 am

Everything they just said... watching movies, going to public places... go over to a friends house and have a "double date" ... or you can do what i do... go to parks with your guy and just act like a couple of kids. :D :P :)
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:35 pm

picnics... lol aw how cute! Just like cuddle and stuff like that
There's always someone cooler than you

wotland princess
Loyal

Post by wotland princess » Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:46 pm

thanks guys....... i got bad news now he cant come here and i only can see him for a week and our parents will be around and my mom is very picky on us bein alone together. My mom is jealous of the fact that i am in love*sigh* i just wish i could do all theses thing i want to do with him. Anybody have any ideas what we could do if parents are around??

wotland princess
Loyal

Post by wotland princess » Sun Feb 02, 2003 5:28 pm

i cant afford to do alot of things lol. Its just him and i cant be alone for a long period of time and we have been goin out a year and 6 months. My mom at first was like no you cant see him this summer she doesnt understand :'( I am afaid if i fall asleep on him then he will have to go or i will and then i wont be able to say goodbye

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Sun Feb 02, 2003 5:52 pm

go out to a nice dinner with your parents. think of it like going out with your friends. let them get to see how happy you two are together and each other's parents can get to knwo you so maybe they will trust you more.
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

She
Veteran

Post by She » Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:16 pm

Dinner with parents is an excellent idea! You'll earn their trust more too.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:24 pm

im gonna let my kids be wild :P

She
Veteran

Post by She » Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:33 pm

Yeah, but then they'll end up getting pregnant or getting STDs and people will be like, "Why didn't you take care of your kid?"

See, if parents weren't complete pain-in-the-asses then the world would be screwed, because if things went our way all the time we wouldn't know half what we do now with them bitching at us constantly.

Yes, I side with parents. Stop looking at me like that. ;)
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:35 pm

im still gonna let em be wildd.... but not *too* wild

wotland princess
Loyal

Post by wotland princess » Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:38 pm

yeah but his parents trust us it is my mom that doesnt sigh

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:11 pm

go to the mall or somethign with him *and* your mom then. make her learn to trust him.

it's scary when ppl say they're going to let their kids do what they want. hopefully you'll grow up. i side with parents all the time. most teens aren't mature enough to be trusted to do whatever they want. people letting their kids run wild makes the gov't put us all on close watch and gives teens a bad name.
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

She
Veteran

Post by She » Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:41 pm

Go to dinner anyways, maybe showing your mom that you're willing to be open and share with her that will make her trust you more.. or something.