Driving Me Crazy....

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Tina
Loyal

Driving Me Crazy....

Post by Tina » Sat Feb 01, 2003 1:47 pm

There's this girl...and I love her...oh more than anything...I don't know why she's just so...great :wub: , and she doesn't know how much I love her, I think about her constantly...and it's driving me crazy to know that I can't hold her. I cant stop thinking about her and I just...it hurts so much I don't know what to do :wacko:
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison

*Scully*
Loyal

Re: Driving Me Crazy....

Post by *Scully* » Sat Feb 01, 2003 2:57 pm

why dont you let her know how you feel? maybe try hanging out with her, doing things with her. if you spend more time with her maybe shell see how you feel about her. but i would talk to her. she might be feeling the same way about you but is too shy to say anything. good luck :D
If anyone needs help or just needs to talk, I'm here. You can e-mail me or pm me anytime.

~Scully

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

"They don't love you like I love you"

"Why, that's positively delicious!"

Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina » Sat Feb 01, 2003 6:07 pm

Okay well...let me change what I said a little...she *knows* how much I like her but I just don't think she understands how much I reeeaally like her..she knows I like her and everything..but yeah, sorry for leaving that out :wacko:
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky » Sat Feb 01, 2003 6:09 pm

is ... it a he or she that u like sorry it just says on ur profile ur female... maybe she isent compfertable with the fact of lesbians
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Sat Feb 01, 2003 6:33 pm

maybe she thinks of you as more of a friend then anything else? sometimes when youve known someone for a long time you dont want to ruin the friendship. i say you talk to her about how you really feel, and then take a step back from everything. dont worry itll all be ok in the end :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina » Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:02 am

no its a she and not a he...yes I am bi...but..well...so is she.... :unsure: i'm all confused....

-Jim Morrison

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:18 am

i think you should talk to her about it. let her know exactly how you feel. :) best of luck to u
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]